ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

#1 Contender for WWE TITLE at 'geddon *SPOILER*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default #1 Contender for WWE TITLE at 'geddon *SPOILER*

OH IT'S DAMN TRUE! THE # 1 CONTENDER IS..............

KURT 'FREAKIN' ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Joy, that match will TRULY suck.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
Joy, that match will TRULY suck.
I hope your not saying that baseing that statement on Kurt Angle being apart of the match.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

As usual I agree with Y2A. The match is not going to suck beacuse Kurt is in it. It's gonna suck because no matter how match Kurt sells for the Big Slob, he is gonna make Show look ridiculous. Kurt doesn't work 5 minute matches, he does long matches that tell a story. Big and Fat can't go longer than 5 minutes. It's not fair that a great athlete like Angle is gonna have to carry that tub of goo around the ring for 15-20 minutes. Put the belt on Angle, and have him feud with Benoit immediately.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
As usual I agree with Y2A. The match is not going to suck beacuse Kurt is in it. It's gonna suck because no matter how match Kurt sells for the Big Slob, he is gonna make Show look ridiculous. Kurt doesn't work 5 minute matches, he does long matches that tell a story. Big and Fat can't go longer than 5 minutes. It's not fair that a great athlete like Angle is gonna have to carry that tub of goo around the ring for 15-20 minutes. Put the belt on Angle, and have him feud with Benoit immediately.
What he said^^, but I doubt Kurt wins.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

No Kurt won't win. They have to build this stupid Brock/Heyman angle.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Kurt Angle WILL WIN

if he dosent than expeet JOHN CENA TO RETURN AND WHEN THE WWF TITLE

if he dosent it UNDERTAKER CALLOWAY WILL WIN

hey its my opininon

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i rember the Angle/Show match back at Backlash 2000 when Slow came down as the Showster.

i also rember how Angle carried slow though most of the match.

i say give angle the belt, have him and beniot trade it off until Wrestlemania and then have Brock vs. Angle as the main event at WM.

too bad WWE will have Show win.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road
err

lol you r so gay prototype angle wont win because he needs surgery on his knee. So by having big slow beat him it will make show look more credible. then when brock comes back have him destroy show!

Cena ever winning a title!!! HAHAHAHA
CENA = HEAT JOBBER
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I totally agree with your point .

Kurt Angle is one of the best workers in WWE right now (alongside Benoit and Guerrero) and he is never boring both outside and in the ring .
The fact is, he WILL carry the fat slow to a decent or good bout but lost in the end .
I guess it s a bad news cause that makes him a mega jobber and a guy that talented should hold this belt not jobbing for it
Old 05 Dec 2002, 04:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Kurt Angle is the best

I would love to see the belt around the waisyt of the olymipic hero, an thats damn True.

Kurt would bring so much credibily to the title.

We gotta wait an see though, I mean WWE did pull of a shocker by having Brock Job, an Paul switchin to big Show. So Im hoping that Kurts gonna win.

Prototype Shut the Fuck Up
Old 05 Dec 2002, 09:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

well the match will actualy suck, becuz like everybody said, the big show is in it. i'm 100% sure that the big show would win, and then brock would beat him for the title at the royal rumble.
i hoped benoit would have won last night, because he needs to have a shot at the title more than angle. but since angle is gonna be out after armagedon, i hope benoit faces brock at wrestlemania for the title. and that would be a classic!
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
well the match will actualy suck, becuz like everybody said, the big show is in it. i'm 100% sure that the big show would win, and then brock would beat him for the title at the royal rumble.
i hoped benoit would have won last night, because he needs to have a shot at the title more than angle. but since angle is gonna be out after armagedon, i hope benoit faces brock at wrestlemania for the title. and that would be a classic!
If Scott Steiner is really commiting himself to SM ! dont hope that to happen....
It would be Lesnar vs Steiner all the way at Mania .
Though, a triple threat match at mania pitting Lesnar vs Steiner vs Benoit would be great (not to mention a fatal four way s one with Angle !)
Old 05 Dec 2002, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
If Scott Steiner is really commiting himself to SM ! dont hope that to happen....
It would be Lesnar vs Steiner all the way at Mania .
Though, a triple threat match at mania pitting Lesnar vs Steiner vs Benoit would be great (not to mention a fatal four way s one with Angle !)

brother..TESTIFY!!! i would love that to happen.but i don' think steiner will come to smackdown, because i read news saying it was a mistake that steiner is officialy on smackdown, and setph said he will sing next week, so of course bishoff will come out and sign steiner, it's predictable.

and by the way, u earned urself a spot on my respect list
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

anybody rember the last fatal four way match they had for the big title at Wrestle Mania. If so anybody rember who the first person elemiated was.

plus if you look at all of Angle's past wrestle Manias angle has competed against beniot in all of them except last years match aganist Kane. and that match probabily only happened because Beniot was still out.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote