ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Michael Tarver and David Otunga Racist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wildguineapig is on a distinguished road
Angry Michael Tarver and David Otunga Racist

Just got back from raw 8/9/10 and I loved it. Afterward I went to the local Ihop and Michael Tarver and David Otunga was there. First off they insulted my shirt once I walked in. Then as they left they took a picture with my BLACK friend. I asked for a picture as well and they were NOT busy, they flat out said NO. This was my first encounter with a WWE superstar and I was crushed. I love WWE but will NEVER be attending a live event again. What went down was racist and hurtful. Thought id share with everyone, Take care and good night.
wildguineapig is offline   Reply With Quote