ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

List all the things you love about a favored wrester(while ridiculing others)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default List all the things you love about a favored wrester(while ridiculing others)

We all know The Olympic Champion is one of the greatest PW'ers in history,anyone else feel like Kurt Angle is also luckiest wrestlers in the WWE? He's rich(unlike me),He's Kurt Angle,so his in ring ability is unquestioned(unlike The Rock),he's great on the mic(unlike Chris Benoit), he's on TV all the time(unlike Raven) but we all appreciate him being there(unlike HHH). Let's all give him his proper's. who would like to start off with their favorites?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: List all the things you love about a favored wrester(while ridiculing others)

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
We all know The Olympic Champion is one of the greatest PW'ers in history,anyone else feel like Kurt Angle is also luckiest wrestlers in the WWE? He's rich(unlike me),He's Kurt Angle,so his in ring ability is unquestioned(unlike The Rock),he's great on the mic(unlike Chris Benoit), he's on TV all the time(unlike Raven) but we all appreciate him being there(unlike HHH). Let's all give him his proper's. who would like to start off with their favorites?
Yo - I agree wiv u
Old 03 Dec 2002, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

EDGE! ...its undescribable
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Rob Van Dam

He is good looking, smart, one hell of an athlete, great innovatives moves in the ring , always entertaining .
He is always respectful of the fans everywhere, staying more longer in the ring than most of the wresters.
Signing autographs, hugging and posing .
Oh and he is TOTALLY OVER with the crowds too .
There s only ONE R V D
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
EDGE! ...its undescribable

Yep he is kinda like the mess left behind at a 10 care pile-up..... Now EB that was just a joke, put the chainsaw down!!!

I would have to agree, Angle is the complete package (mic, mat skill, and overall athletic ability) he is not my fav though. My fav would be Hayabusa.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Yep he is kinda like the mess left behind at a 10 care pile-up..... Now EB that was just a joke, put the chainsaw down!!!
hehe
Old 03 Dec 2002, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

HBK ! He's sweet unlike half of the other wrestlers . He's a great entertainer unlike The Rock . He's a great technical wrestler unlike Brock Lesnar and he has the most passion for wrestling unlike anyone else !
Old 03 Dec 2002, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Rob Van Dam

He is good looking
Ewwwwwwww

Jericho is great on the mic(unlike RVD), a great all around wrestler(unlike the Rock), puts over anyone(unlike HHH), can work a crowd(unlike Benoit), doesn't wear thongs(unlike Angle), can sell moves(unlike Big Show), and all-in-all my favorite wrestler(unlike anyone else).
Old 03 Dec 2002, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
Ewwwwwwww

Jericho is great on the mic(unlike RVD), a great all around wrestler(unlike the Rock), puts over anyone(unlike HHH), can work a crowd(unlike Benoit), doesn't wear thongs(unlike Angle), can sell moves(unlike Big Show), and all-in-all my favorite wrestler(unlike anyone else).
huh what do u mean by that omar?

U forgot to say : jericho s got a really crap beard and hair cut (unlike RVD) but like Saggy in Scooby Doo
Old 04 Dec 2002, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Rock is amazing on the mic and has great personality and charisma unlike RVD, the Rock transended the wrestling buisness unlike Triple H or Kurt Angle, The Rock puts over young talent unlike Austin or Undertaker, the Rock is the king of crowd reaction unlike Triple H, the Rock is the 7 time WWE champ unlike anyone in WWE history
Old 04 Dec 2002, 12:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
huh what do u mean by that omar?

U forgot to say : jericho s got a really crap beard and hair cut (unlike RVD) but like Saggy in Scooby Doo
For future reference, Omar is ShyneFactory, or whatever his new name is.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Stone Cold Steve Austin

He had earned his wrestling status (unlike The Rock and Triple H) has good wrestling skills (unlike Rosie, Jamal and Brock) He's loved by fans (unlike The Big Show) he busted his ass to carry WWE/F for almost three years (Unlike The Rock, Triple H and HBK) He's a great person off cameras (unlike Y2Jerk) and we don;t get tired of him (unlike Triple H)
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

I don't wanna complain or anything, but manyuca, how do u know what Y2J is like off-camera? Do u happen to know him?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I don't wanna complain or anything, but manyuca, how do u know what Y2J is like off-camera? Do u happen to know him?
I think Manyca and Blu Angel seem to think that they actually no the wrestler's

Manyca also thinks that Austin has better wrestling skill's than Brock Lesnar
Old 04 Dec 2002, 04:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
I think Manyca and Blu Angel seem to think that they actually no the wrestler's

Manyca also thinks that Austin has better wrestling skill's than Brock Lesnar
Manyuca and Blu Angel have great knowleadge of wrestling and now what it is to see it live (unlike moron mac and the crock rock)