ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who is going to Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Who is going to Raw

Undertaker is a huge loss so I bet someone big from Smackdown will be comeing to Raw, hopefully it will be Bautista, it just doesn't make sense for both him and Brock to be on the same show and not be in serious rivalry I mean come on look at the two of them they are both huge big strong mosters with egos and intensity, Bautista could go to Raw and get a big Brock free push that would make sense.

Amongst this we have the question what will Raw do now that the undisputed title is on Smackdown exclusively, I have an idea transform the I.C. belt into a Raw champion belt, New look, and oh yeah HHH is gonna want his shot he better lose to someone like Bautista or Booker T in a mainevent to determin the new number 1 contender, but knowing cripple H he will have his big everexpanding head in the writers office with steph sucking his shriveled ballz and he will say, I think I should beat RVD at unforgiven give me the belt after all I am the GAME. No HHH you are just lame, but I have to admitt it he is a much better heal than face. I hate him sooo much so I guess he is doing his thang right, but god dammit I don't want to see him use his leverage to get the new championship right away!
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

somebody better i dunno who cause im to tired now but somebody will no wait somebody new is coming that would be good

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i dunno i would have to say Edge

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
'tin Man

they dont need someone jumping every bloody night tjhough, its ust so silly.

and there is no way the wwe is considering giving batista a monster push.....just ook at all those tag team losses, they are wasting him!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Great One

I don't think anyone will go to RAW, it's just too predictable. If someone does go, I hope it's Edge. I'm sick of the way Cole & Tazz go "It's EDGE!" whenever he comes out, same with his damn lame music.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
'tin Man

but jr would be just as fukking irritating
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Great One

tin Man,

No - it's just the way cole says it...its as if Edge is some God Like Creature who can save all the people...

Anyway, whose the person is yur pic?
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

on pw dotcom i used to use an ultimate warrior avatar, but when i saw this pic on www.x-entertainment.com, it was soooo funny i thouht id use it instead.

check out www.x-entertainment.com and email the guy to say tin man sent you there!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Great One

Right..looks cool though. k.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

the site is verry very funny indeed! it is true super duper humour that will give your balls a tumour.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Great One

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
the site is verry very funny indeed! it is true super duper humour that will give your balls a tumour.
hahaha
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lord of WAREZ

Steyener is on a distinguished road

I didn't get a chance to see SD, and for some reason when I try to look up the results on the PWfans main site it gives me the results from last weeks. I agree with tin man that all the ppl jumping shows is getting a bit rediculous. How can they have the two shows rival each other if everyone keeps switching shows. Where is the loyalty?
Steyener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

at the pay parviews, the jobbers from one roster shoud attack jumpers who left their show.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 08:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think Angle will go to Raw, but not tonight.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Angle

I think the next person to go to Raw will be Angle. Maybe not this week or next week but they have to bring him over to fued with the Un-Americans.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote