ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

3 Minute Warning?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default 3 Minute Warning?

Why can't those dickheads just be called The Island Boys and come out with Haku instead of Rico?

The same thing with John Cena and Batista!!

I liked their old Gimmicks so much better...

What is next Austin comes back and wants to be called Steve Williams maybe we can also see the return of Dwane Johnson...

Keep the gimmicks because if not in a few years you will see a bunch of boring regular guys running around using their real names!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I personaly like the name 3 Minute Warning. I also am partial to Dave Batista insted of Leviathan. I like the names that are easy to remember.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

What was John Cena's old gimik?
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid

In UPW he was known as The Prototype!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid
He was the Prototype. His catchphrase was"50% man, 50% machine, 100% tough" or something like that.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF Original

Mr. X is on a distinguished road

They weren't called the Island Boyz because WWE already has the Hardy Boyz and Dudley Boyz. I like their new name better anyway.
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

it's a warning alright, a warning to go to the fridge to get some grub whenever those two fat island boys hit my screen.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i like 3 minute warning.... i mean, how many guys over 300 pound can you see do a moonsault!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Busted Open
i like 3 minute warning.... i mean, how many guys over 300 pound can you see do a moonsault!
My thoughts exactly..they perform great moves for thier size, thier only down fall is Rico...he doesnt fit in with them, they should get Rikishi to turn heel and join them.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Rikishi is best used as a big fat dancing guy, it would kill his gimmick, and slow 3 minutes down.

and a lot of people diss rico, i beg to differ, i mean he's really talented, was a former american gladiators winner, former cop, former bodyguard, played batman at 6 flags, saved a guys life after a motorcycle accident................ i could go on, and on!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Rico may be talented but his "fag" gimmick doesnt fit in with the 3 minute warning, maybe they should get the Cat as a manager
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Island boys\ 3Minute Warning what ever

What every want to call them . That was a beauty one handed choke Slam by Kane last night...Hopefully he will do it a few more times...

Its about time those big hippos get what they deserve...
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Island boys\ 3Minute Warning what ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
What every want to call them . That was a beauty one handed choke Slam by Kane last night...Hopefully he will do it a few more times...

It was only a nice chokeslam cause Rosie jumped to make it look better Kane couldnt chokeslam Rosie like that if it was a REAL wrestling match.

And heres another perfect example of another "smark" hating on the heavy weights
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Island boys\ 3Minute Warning what ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel

Absolutely, these two fucking garbage ve got what they deserved on RAW . I enjoyed every second of RVD and Kane kicking their ugly asses and i can t wait to see it again .
These two stupid assholes are causing havoc bastage and are developping an ego.
The fact is, they re like The Fat Slow, A-Plane and Rikishi : useless , untalented guys who are dead weights on the WWE s roster and wouldn t even deserve a spot on Heat or Velocity...
Old 18 Dec 2002, 02:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I wonder wear Rico was Monday. Maybe he went on a cruise to Greece with Pat Patterson.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote