ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Official Raw Thread

no sign of the truth so ill make the thread again.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Your new av totally kicks ass Brother ! Bring Back Stone Cold to RAW !
Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ah hell yeah=
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

You see Ivory with that purplish hair!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Angry

RVD is gonna get screwed tonight. The special guest ref is gonna be that damn hasbeen Ric Flair and he's gonna cheat so HHH wins. Triple H will go to Armageddon and get the title back. I'm sick of that bitch hogging the title too.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Fuckin Lawler

That damn Jerry Lawler threw a hissy fit because Al Roker didn't get his name right so he had to spend five minutes joking about it. And in the Dreamer/Hardy vs. Unamerican match he even joked about how Dreamer should leave WWE. Someone please shut this fag up!
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Damn, The Big Bad Booty addy is going to SD!.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh gee, another main event with HHH... and look Micheals is the special guest referee... who else saw this coming at the beginning of Raw?? And what do you know? HHH won...

*edit* Oh, and by the way... Kane's a bitch
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Best Ending in a Long Time!

When HBK was standing over HHH and he was going to give him the crotch chop but he fought it and walked away because of being born again........I thought that was cool!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Fuck them !
Rvd getting screwed for the second time in two weeks .
But more important, Steiner signing to SM !
That s stupid .
Brock and The returning Taker are the big faces there .
What s the point on having Steiner on SM instead of RAW ?
And Booker getting screwed AGAIN and AGAIN .
No really RAW is grewing old these days...
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Angry

Someday,someday I hope somebody kills that Son of a Bitch Triple H!
Of course RVD gets screwed over one more time.The WWE needs to wake up and see what they have in RVD before it's to late,Now if he makes it to the PPV it will prob. be in some lame ass match

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 02:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i think they should at least have a triple threat match at amageddon and rvd pull out the win!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 09:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
confused Train Wreck...

The only "train wreck" of last night was RVD on the mic... jesus, he sounded like an asshole.. he is a horrible actor.. someone give that guy some lessons...
Booker. classic jokes..
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 10:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default They are sure playing the story well

Right on target from PPV to PPV...Triple H loses to HBK with a clean Job....

Triple H becomes #1 contender of course HBK gets knocked down and conveniently recovers just enough to count RVD down to the three count....

At Armagadon Triple H gets his rematch to HBK for his belt back....Triple H calls in his favor and HBK goes down for the Three count.

Why should anyone be suprised when this stuff happens?????
Old 03 Dec 2002, 10:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Oh there could be

one option HBK could double cross Triple H but will he not likely. Neither of these two have that many friends left they have to stick together.