ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Cuts!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
Unhappy WWE Cuts!

WWE has finally cut, JustinCredible, GodFather, and Ron Simmons. Reason for Justin, cause he was a heat jobber, and didnt have much of mic skills and couldnt get over with the fans. I can see him go to NWA/TNA. Godfather, cause his PIMP gimmick was just blah for a 2nd comeback, and hes been with the company for like almost as long as Undertaker. And Ron Simmons for backstage heat with officials, and he also wanted to be a Road Agent, but WWE had to many with Finley, Anderson, and Malenko. Good Luck to All competitors in the future, I can still see JustinCredible do something still, but for Ron and Godfather, doubt it unless NWA/TNA or WWA pick them up.
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I heard The Godfather and Simmons was considering retirement anyway!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That is 5 of them gone now

The one I hate to see leave is Ron Simmons. Didn't think the God Father would stay long.
Same for Justin Credible. I had seen him in a TWA show one time and wasn't impressed..When he got to the WWE didn't think he would stay.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Damn I like Ron Simmons. And The Godfather was cool with his hoes. I'm mad they were released.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

To bad Simmons is gone,he was a good wrestler with alot of talent.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Yeah , great ! Release more talent to bring in new instead of using what they have !!!
Old 01 Dec 2002, 08:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Where the hell did you read this? I checked out the headlines on this website, as well as the ones on PW and WWE.com, and I found nothing! I demand to know your sources!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Really hate to see Ron go. Hes a damned fine wrestler.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Why does everyone say that Justin had no talent, and mic skills? Did anyone watch ECW? Justin was a Tag Team, and World Champion. And he always got into a fight with someone in the croud for running his mouth. I loved this guy. If they let him go out and completley rip into people, everyone would love to hate this guy. And thats comming from a guy whos not just the coolest. Not just the best. Hes Justin Credible!
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Could someone PLEASE give me a link to this news story? I won't believe it until I see proof.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 12:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

when was credible cut?? he had a match on heat last week!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Could someone PLEASE give me a link to this news story? I won't believe it until I see proof.
M-MAC you say you seen every site possible? Well trust me you havnet, not the best one yet. Which is TheMayhem.com

Here is the link to this article, I just redid it my way but with some of the article in it as well

http://themayhem.com/news/40726665.shtml
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 11:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default When in doubt check the WWE board

there names are already off the rosters on both sites...They are history
Old 05 Dec 2002, 12:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I read that Scotty 2 Hotty was cut too.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

TheGladiator is on a distinguished road
Default Is this true?

Can anyone verify that this is true? I hadn't heard any of this. Thanks
TheGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote