ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who is the most realiable wrestler on the WWE roster right now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 07:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Who is the most realiable wrestler on the WWE roster right now?

i think Kurt Angle and Eddy Guerrero are currently the best at doing so.
They re always looking to bring the best out of their opponents and they re never shy of selling moves at all .
I think they re great to elevate others wrestlers and they can produce good wrestling matches more than often .

Wh
Old 30 Nov 2002, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Kurt Angle

and

JOHN CENA

those are two up and coming legends

there the ones to save the WWE

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: Who is the most realiable wrestler on the WWE roster right now?

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
i think Kurt Angle and Eddy Guerrero are currently the best at doing so.
They re always looking to bring the best out of their opponents and they re never shy of selling moves at all .
I think they re great to elevate others wrestlers and they can produce good wrestling matches more than often .

Wh
I think you have to throw in HHH as well cause he did an awesome job in the elimination cage

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Calgary's Finest

TheLittleGame is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheLittleGame

Kurt Angle isn't realiable, his attention is torn between his new baby and the decision to go for the olympics or not. And Eddy Guerrero?!?! Please! This guy's a recovering addict he's not even been clean for a year yet. Who know's when he'll jump off the deep end and start poppin' pills again.

There is no one realiable guy on the roster. Just because you never know what can happen as injuries ,etc., go. You really have to look at who's the best worker, the most focused, and the most dedicated to improving themselves or the company.
TheLittleGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I actually think thats what he meant and that you have translated reliable to literally

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually Little Game

pretty much has made the right statement. There is no reliable guy on the roster right now...Everything is so uncertain in the Raw brand. Politics are running wild in there.
On Smackdown they have so many injuries right now..Takers out Brock suspended(supposidly)
Angle and Mysterio are facing surgery this month..
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

good call littlegame. as much as i'd hate to say it and as much as i can't stand the guy, i gotta say that edge is pretty damn reliable. he hasn't had a major injury in a long time and he always puts out quality matches. who else can you say that about right now in the WWE?
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

What a stupid fucking thread almost everybody on each roster is reliable...if somebody happens to get injured...that doesnt make them "unreliable"
Old 18 Dec 2002, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

RVD,no matter how lame a match he's in or how bad they try to make him look he always comes out looking like the winer and puts on one hell of a show doing it!He puts his heart and soul into the company no matter how many times they bump him down.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'd say Angle or RVD.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote