ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy sucks!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
JeffHardySucks!

Default Jeff Hardy sucks!

He is one ugly mofo and he's always late for the ppv's. And his moves are sloppy. Jeff Hardy Sucks!
Old 28 Dec 2002, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

i agree he suck,the paint is stupid,his moves suck and hes sloppy,
Old 28 Dec 2002, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

OK here we go, he isn't ugly (thousands of women can't be wrong) and how do you know if he is late to PPV's are you there? No, you aren't you are going off rumors. If you cannot appreciate what Jeff Hardy puts his body through on a regular basis then you are not worthy enough to even be called a wrestling fan.

= your post
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2002, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock_F5_V1
i agree he suck,the paint is stupid,his moves suck and hes sloppy,
I was going to say the same thing you said.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by JHardyHHH
OK here we go, he isn't ugly (thousands of women can't be wrong) and how do you know if he is late to PPV's are you there? No, you aren't you are going off rumors. If you cannot appreciate what Jeff Hardy puts his body through on a regular basis then you are not worthy enough to even be called a wrestling fan.

= your post
Thank you!!I agree with u 100000000000000000000%!
Old 29 Dec 2002, 08:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Applauds JHardyHH

you are exactly right. What keeps showing up is nothing more then rumors that are being posted by writers who may have never ever been in the back stage area at all.

Jeff was stated to have been in trouble one time for being late for a show.One time doesn't mean its gone on for life.Some writer picks it up and starts exadurating all sorts of things..

Common Sense People
One thing else if he was such a Naughty boy as many of you claim the way Vince keeps booting people out the door Jeff surely would have been gone already.Or atleast be demoted to Heat.

He wouldn't be laying his body on the line to entertain time after time.Face it yea HBK may have introduced ladder matches but who actually made them famous Jeff Hardy has over and over.

Its time to stop these stupid rumors that keep getting posted over and over and over again..
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

EdgesBaby and Blu Angel couldn't have said it better! Points to you two! Others are entitiled to their opinoin it just upsets me when you make those opinoins out of rumors (or jealousy in your case)
Old 29 Dec 2002, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Just because Jeff Hardy decides to throw his body off a 50 foot ladder doesn't mean he's this great wrestler....Or entertainer for that matter....Jeff has botched more spots than any other wrestler in recent memory....Survivor Series....Was horrid....And I felt bad for Rico....And note to Jeff....If you can't run the apron....Then stop trying....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ok, his moves dont suck, maybe his moves are sloppy but he still gets the crowd going....and thats what vince mcmahon wants (plus the ratings), dont argue over face paint....cuz its stupid but its just part of Jeff Hardy, and I agree wit jhardy on the women thing...women want JEFF!
Old 29 Dec 2002, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Just because Jeff Hardy decides to throw his body off a 50 foot ladder doesn't mean he's this great wrestler....Or entertainer for that matter....Jeff has botched more spots than any other wrestler in recent memory....Survivor Series....Was horrid....And I felt bad for Rico....And note to Jeff....If you can't run the apron....Then stop trying....
Well , it doesnt mean that he's a great wrestler (even if he is) , but he's one of the hardest working guys in WWE and tries to give everything for the fans even if he has no passion to do so . Jeff may have botched many spots in the past , but what would you do when you're body can't go anymore ? Oh yeah , I forgot ! You'd stay home and get paid for doing nothing ! And how often did he ruin the run over the apron ? 2 or 3 out of 40 times !?
Old 29 Dec 2002, 06:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

the person that started this thread is jealous and is probably sitting at home on his (or her) large ass and doesn't even know what it is like to be as tired as these wrestlers get.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

I can understand why somebody would think Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, or Shannon Moore suck but they don't, it's the WWE that's limiting them and not allowing them to show off their true talent/skill. Jeff doesn't botch moves, if he did, he'd be dead.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Jeff looses to Steven Richards. Woooohooooo!!!!! Justice served at last.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 09:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I am probably the only guy on here to say I am a fan of Jeff Hardy...I do not think he sucks and I think the paint is kinda cool.I also like Matt Hardy aswell
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 07:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

And Jeff has beaten the big show and many others...But then that is already decidided anyway...Stevie Richards is a guy that hasn't had a lot of the same breaks that the others have...I have watched Crash Holly win several late both in Single matches and tag matches... They all win a few and lose a few that is everyday life.