ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Name all the wrestlers that r married

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default Name all the wrestlers that r married

Lets start

we know HB GAY is(he mentions it too much)

we know Undertaker Calloway and Kurt Angle is

lets name them

is John Cena married?

lets start

is John Cena married

lets start

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Who gives a $h!t...........
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

My Baby The Rock is married..
I know Brocks got a girlfriend...but dunno about married?
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
My Baby The Rock is married..
I know Brocks got a girlfriend...but dunno about married?
yeah borck is married..i saw his wife..shes pretty..he has a baby girl too

i think cena is married..i saw a ring on his finger b4

andways..Edge is married............................TO ME!! Back off prototype!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
andways..Edge is married............................TO ME!! Back off prototype!
I really hate to break your heart EB, but isn't Edge married to Val Ven....sorry.....Sean Morley's sister in real life, or was that just a storyline?

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by The Real Deal

I really hate to break your heart EB, but isn't Edge married to Val Ven....sorry.....Sean Morley's sister in real life, or was that just a storyline?
lol yeah i know that..Allanh Morley ...damn bitch!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
yeah borck is married..i saw his wife..shes pretty..he has a baby girl too

Really where did u see a pick of his wife??
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

rite here http://www.kehoe73.freeserve.co.uk/wife.htm
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Holy shit why are all the girls pretty!!! maybe one one out of all of the couples theres an ugly girl...
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Holy shit why are all the girls pretty!!! maybe one one out of all of the couples theres an ugly girl...
lol yeah i know, thats what it takes to be a wrestler's wife unfortunately
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

oh well my two main men wrestlers are married...Brock and rock...hmm but if brock ever met me he's dump his wife so fast...lol
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
oh well my two main men wrestlers are married...Brock and rock...hmm but if brock ever met me he's dump his wife so fast...lol
lol hehe..and Edge can divorce Allanah..and he can be mine..ALL MINE!!!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
lol hehe..and Edge can divorce Allanah..and he can be mine..ALL MINE!!!
yeah! Well domonate all the superstars we like..to wanting us..lmao
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:

yeah! Well domonate all the superstars we like..to wanting us..lmao
lol yeah and they can be our...BITCHES!! hahaa....that would be awesome!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Yeah it'll be you and edge and Me with Rock and Brock...hmm should be fun to handle two sexy guys..