ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Name Any Wrestler Better Than Kurt Angle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default Name Any Wrestler Better Than Kurt Angle

C'mon

hes the best thing the WWF has

he has the total package

cant no one mess with him

hes a fucking wresting GOD

hes untouchable

sure Undertaker Calloway and wrestlingGOD HHH and Y2J rule

but Angles the best thing the WWE has

hes sexy, has the looks, the charisma, the athelitic ability

name one

hey its a FACT

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

brock leasener is better than him so is john seena and wrestlingGOD HHH

rey mysterio is jumpin out the sky and is better than angle

hey its my opin

i love wrestlers like friends and ike all the posters here

hey i dont like you, i love you

hey its my opion

radny orton the legend in the mkin is better than angle

hey its my opinoin
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

To be honest, there is NO wrestler better than Kurt Angle. Angle has the best combination of power, speed, agility, technical, submission, mike work and charisma than anyone. He can even wrestle hardcore. Just watch his match with Shane-O-Mac at KOTR 2001. Angle was also involved in the majority of the best matches of the year in 2001. Kurt Angle is the perfect balance, and the total package.

But this Prototype fag is still annoying and MUST be banned.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
RustyShakleford

Rusty wants you to know mr. prototype that Kurt Angle is a government plant awfully convienant how he is all USA even when the crowd boos him I also think that you are here spreading his US propaganda bull shit but that is all I can say because they are watching me after all
Old 29 Nov 2002, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

since you said "wrestlers" and not wrestlers, who are affiliated with WWE, I would say AJ Styles... only four years pro... yet already has proven veterans studying his tapes... given more time and the right oppurtunity, already a world class wrestler, I wouldn't be surprised by the immense potential, that is but
already there.

any other wrestler... completely balanced... Jericho comes in a close second.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

if you could get off my nuts I'd appreciate that ....thanks
Old 29 Nov 2002, 01:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Funaki is better than Kurt!

He's the #1 Smackdown Announcer (mic skills)
He's experienced in both tag and singles competition.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I would say that Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in WWE history...alot better than "has been Hart" but Brock Lesnar will give Angle a run for his money in the future.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 04:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

just like kanyon said.

NO BETTER THEN KURT ANGLE. (indeFUCKINGstructible.)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Maple_leaf_2k2 can only hope to improveMaple_leaf_2k2 can only hope to improve

As an all-rounder I agree that there is no active competitor today who can touch Angle; however when you narrow it down to solely in ring ability I feel that Benoit has the advantage. He is one of the best scientific workers in the game and add to this his diverse ring style and you have someone untouchable in my opinion.

From technical, mat based work to power moves to diving off the top rope, Benoit is the 'man' at the minute and of this fact, there can be no doubt......

Add to the mix that he's a Canadian and is a former student of the now legendary Dungeon, and what you are left with is the greatest wrestler this side of fellow 'Canuck' Bret Hart......
Maple_leaf_2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Name Any Wrestler Better Than Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
C'mon

hes sexy, has the looks, the charisma, the athelitic ability

hey its a FACT
Guess you've left your guard down on this occasion because now we know exactly why you like Angle so much. "hes sexy". Dude get a life and fast.
P.s i reckon Y2J is better than Angle

hey its a FACT

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 12:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

As far as pure wrestling ability goes, Angle is one of the elite, but so is Benoit.....

As to answer if there are any better wrestlers, there are tons....Take a good look at some of the vets of Puroresu, they have Angle way outclassed.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Every damn wrestler is better than Angle !
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

Quote:
Originally posted by Maple_leaf_2k2
As an all-rounder I agree that there is no active competitor today who can touch Angle; however when you narrow it down to solely in ring ability I feel that Benoit has the advantage. He is one of the best scientific workers in the game and add to this his diverse ring style and you have someone untouchable in my opinion.

From technical, mat based work to power moves to diving off the top rope, Benoit is the 'man' at the minute and of this fact, there can be no doubt......

Add to the mix that he's a Canadian and is a former student of the now legendary Dungeon, and what you are left with is the greatest wrestler this side of fellow 'Canuck' Bret Hart......
What the hell does him being Canadian half to do with being a good wrestler? Granted Benoit is good, but he was great, but like someone here said earlier, Benoit's moves haven't been as effective sine he hurt his neck.

Just so everyone knows, just because Stu Hart decides to show you the wood panneling in his downstairs trophy room while you were visiting Auntie Hellen Hart, does not make you a great wrestler, and neither does being Canadian. Test, Edge, and Christian, are not good wrestlers, and they are Canadian. Lance Storm moves like robot, and can only do a few Kicks and everyone thinks the man is god, he has no flexibility in gimmics or storylines, and can only play some anti American. Bret Hart was nothing outstanding either, he didn't perform any moves that any other average wrestler his size couldn't perform either.

I'm sure there are tons of wrestlers up there in Canada, just because there are a select few that made it from Canada to the WWE, and people (mainly Canadians) think they are good, does not mean that every single wrestler that comes from Canada is good.

The only Canadian wrestler that I can recall within the last ten years that was actually good was Owen Hart, I'm not just saying that because the man is deceased, I like him ever since he went to the King Of Hearts Heel gimmic. He could wrestle, he had mic skills, and was an awesome heel announcer.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I can name one peron thats better looking in looks....