ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Rock Sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

greengoblin is on a distinguished road
Default The Rock Sucks

Anyone else think that The Rock sucks?
greengoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

YES HE DOES

ROCK AND AUSTIN WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME LEAGUES AS Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena and wrestlingGOD HHH

the crock pisses on the business

he make shitty movies

than returns

he dosent love the bussiness like I do

Kurt Angle, John Cena, and Chris Benoit LOVE THE BUSSINESS

Kurt Angle could beat The Crock anyday, than he'll rub his silky bald head in his ass

KURT ANGLE IS THE WWF

and I dont love the Rock

and this is not an opinion, ITS A FACT

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

hey The Crock sucks

he and Stone Cole Wife Beater 3:16 pisses on the business

unlike wrestlingGOD HHH, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Undertaker Calloway, and Mattitude who are the furture

The Rock sucks

and I dont love the rock

hey its my FACT

that 100% FACT
Old 29 Nov 2002, 03:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

please fella your a dick wad chop sticks. when austin and rock come back they will be bigger and better then ever, and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 03:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Rock is the biggest icon in sport's entertainment today and just like Shane_Man said...when the Rock and Austin come back the WWE will hit it's peak.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
YES HE DOES

ROCK AND AUSTIN WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME LEAGUES AS Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena and wrestlingGOD HHH

the crock pisses on the business

he make shitty movies

than returns

he dosent love the bussiness like I do

Kurt Angle, John Cena, and Chris Benoit LOVE THE BUSSINESS

Kurt Angle could beat The Crock anyday, than he'll rub his silky bald head in his ass

KURT ANGLE IS THE WWF

and I dont love the Rock

and this is not an opinion, ITS A FACT

HEY U ASSCLOWN! i told u before or work on ur fuckin' posts or don't post. in every post u repeat the same fuckin words, and not only this u say that austin and rock can't be in the same league with JOHN CENA!!!! r u fuckin' out of ur mind u stupid idiot????
john cena is crap, and the rock and austin are the biggest wrestling icons today, so how can u compare them to cena!!
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
YES HE DOES

Your mum must have dropped you on your head when you were born, for fuck sake, Austin and Rock not in the same league as Cena? Your right on that occasion because Austin and Rock are ABOVE Cena's league, Cena is a piece of road shit compared to Austin and Rock.

hey its my FACT

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

No The rock does not suck.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell

Your mum must have dropped you on your head when you were born, for fuck sake, Austin and Rock not in the same league as Cena? Your right on that occasion because Austin and Rock are ABOVE Cena's league, Cena is a piece of road shit compared to Austin and Rock.

hey its my FACT

how come you keep pointing out my John Cena fact

I ALSO SAID KURT ANGLE AND CHRIS BENOIT AND UNDERTAKER CALLOWAY

hey its my opinino

that 100% FACT
Old 29 Nov 2002, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Excuse what part of "shut the fuck up" don't you understand? you stupid asshole

hey its my FACT

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 03:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hell Yeah, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson sucks so much and is such a has been that, even he was supposed to be totally cheered by the toronto crowd, EVERYBODY booed him like i ve never seen a face being booed .
And yeah, when u re not capable of winning a single match on a Wmania, u don t deserve to wrestle anymore ROTLMFAO
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Rock has accomplished a lot in his career as a wrestler, because he was very talented, and very entertaining in a time when it meant the most.

He's acting now because he knows he can do it, and do it well. If anybody had the oppurtunity to be good wrestler and good actor at the same time, they would take it. The Rock is no Angle in the ring, but seriously, name the last time the Rock had a bad match? He's been in some of the highest drawing main events ever, and delivered. X7 was perhaps one of the greatest matches in WWE history, undeniable.

There's no reason he shouldn't be making movies other than "you dont like it". He's making the WWE money, he's getting them exposure. He's in a win-win situation for both sides, and he should stop? Because some fans don't grasp the concept of logic? Please...

And at least the Rock is willing to put people over, and doesn't have to stick his dick in anyone to get airtime. He came back to put over Brock unscheduled, and he was better in the ring than he had ever been before. He had to put over a talent that was carrying the future of the business on there shoulders, and he did it remarkably. If that's not a testament to how much he cares about the business, than I don't know what is. Rock has put over Jericho, Rock has put over Angle, Triple H hasn't put over anyone but HBK, who guarantee is going to be squashed at the next PPV, putting Triple H back a top.

At least Rock delivers when he has too, and then some.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
unlike wrestlingGOD HHH, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Undertaker Calloway, and Mattitude who are the furture
What the hell is this "wrestlingGOD" Triple H and Undertaker "Calloway'' shit about? Last time I checked he was referred to as the Undertaker and nothing more.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Awww Matt the Rock doesn't really Suck!!!

He is just highly OVER RATED...Thats all.
Maybe we will all get lucky and he will stay in Hollywood with his movies.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: The Rock Sucks

Quote:
Originally posted by greengoblin
Anyone else think that The Rock sucks?
ya I think he sucks. I don't like him anymore. He is funny and a good wrestler and all but I'm sick of him leaving, winning the title; keeping it for a month, then loosing it again and leaving.