ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Steph Gaining weight?/Working her glutes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Question Steph Gaining weight?/Working her glutes?

I'm looking on Smackdown now, and I noticed something, Is it just me or does Steph booty seem larger and rounder than usual? By upper and lower body porprtions she seems more properly in sync....Well almost, her Boobs are still rather unaturaly large from the rest of her body.

Yet it seems like her arse is getting bigger too....hard to tell if its getting plumper or just getting more toned? Couldn't tell from that skirt she was wearing. So anyone lese notice this?
Old 28 Nov 2002, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

greengoblin is on a distinguished road

i don't see it
greengoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nothing wrong with her ass getting bigger
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

greengoblin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason3D
Yea, she is still growing. She's only 26.
greengoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Can someone PLEASE tell me whats the point on this thread.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Just something I noticed...I would have put it in a better forum but since some forums are around...well...
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

I hear ya brother!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Nope, nothing wrong with that at all.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I think Wanderer is pointing to "Anaconda" your fave secret friend for having a new territory to discover and explore
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

oh man shes growing up top
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

as long as shes with wrestlingGOD HHH shes always beautiful

I also think Steph and wrestlingGOD HHH should have sex with Kurt Angle, John Cena, and Undertaker Calloway

I think that would be good

I'd pay to see that

I love Stephanie and John Cena and Kurt Angle

I love all posters and mods

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

would u shut the fuck up prototype, your pissing off the wrong person.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

HEY sTONE cOLD

why does every mod respect and love me except for you

I haven't done anything to you

I havent broke any rules

just voice my opinino

and Kurt Angle and John Cena rule

Steph will always be fuckable

hey its my opinino

that 100% FACT
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

its just that i get a lot of pms complaining about you, and its getting annoying, so can you try to tone down your love for cena in everypost. we could be talking about cats and you will say cena is the legend cat. hey its just my opinion
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

okay

but people bitch about HHH sucks in every post

I still love John Cena though

but i'll tone it down

for you

but Kurt Angle RULES

that 100% FACT