ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Smackdown Discussion thread

since the truth is absent i thought i would put up the disscussion thread for him, you know the drill.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

SMAKDOWN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

STarted off with another kick-ass John Cena and Mattitude match

KURT ANGLE RULES

I didnt catch the most charismatic showman in the WWF today....Chris Benoit

I miss Undertaker Calloway

I love all WWF Smackdown guys except Cock Lesbo, Edge, MysteriHOE .

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Is Stephanie going heal or what

I mean Moolah against Big Show?? What is up with that? I guess the show was okay for a holiday show. It was like they didn't put the "all " into it like maybe won't be that many watching anyway

Angle and Benoit always fussing is getting old. Maybe that will slow up when the holidays are over. Angle had that knee braced tonight.Must be getting worse.They are really a better team then what they have been lately.

Both Smackdown and Raw will be in Texas this week according to the schedules.Hopefully Steiner will decide what he wants to do.Tonight when he pulled off that shirt. Nadia was really looking at the pecks.

Wasn't the greatest show I have seen Smackdown put on but it was entertaining I guess.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 04:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Smackdown was pretty good, alot better than Raw this week. Steiner and Brock stole the Show, i mean Steiner grabing Nidia's ass twice and beating the shit out of Noble was classic and Brock F-5ing the Big show on the anounce table....great entertainment.