ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Kurt Angle really gonna be out of action

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is Kurt Angle really gonna be out of action

Injury

Sugery

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Is this true? I hope it isn't damn true this time.

Hes the only thing Smackdowns got for them

if he leaves than Chris Benoit, John Cena, and Rey Mysterio are gonna have to carry Smackdown

Is this ture. Or am I just wrong?

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He has to have

knee taken care of incase he decides to go to the olympics
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

He also ust had a baby so I think he will take some time off.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

What he got hurt? I never heard that anywhere, and I really can't believe nothing you say since you are a fucking retard.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I was under the impression that both Angle and mysterio had minor injurys that would require surgery at some point.
I believe the injurys are to thier knees, Angle is currently wearing a knee brace during matches.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Both Rey and Angle have injuries on their knees.

Im curious Prototype are those the only wrestlers you find entertaining?
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
What he got hurt? I never heard that anywhere, and I really can't believe nothing you say since you are a fucking retard.

Im not a retard

check my old post

Im just a changed man

I now know about the evil wrestling bussiness

I still love you sooooo much man as a friend and a wrestling fan

I am tired of defending my OPININOS

your a fucking retard

yes Da Loo, Kurt Angle, Chhris Benoit, John Cena, Undertaker Calloway, are the best as well as wrestlingGOD HHH there better than crap like RVD HBK ROCK AUSTING AND

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Angle has been wrestling wit tape around his I think right knee for weeks now. Whacha all think happened or maybe you thought it was a new fashion statement?
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 02:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroE
Angle has been wrestling wit tape around his I think right knee for weeks now. Whacha all think happened or maybe you thought it was a new fashion statement?
I remember reading in the Ross report that Kurt and Rey both injured there knee's juring a match up. A while ago, but Kurt wanted to carry on doing shows and have surgery at a later date
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

thats that ameture background goming out in Angle. just like Brock right now. they both have that mind set.

It's like they think I may be hurt but the company trusts me enogh to give me this push that they have, so sence i can still wrestle lets put off surgery/recovery for a while.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote