ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE could have big plans for Benoit
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default WWE could have big plans for Benoit

As i ve readed an article about the Big Show being a "transitionnal" champ , they also talked about WWE having a big push in store for the "Canadian Crippler" .
I m quite surprise by this one since benoit mic skills are really low .
But hey, he s terrific in the ring so perhaps the future will be bright for him !
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Detroit, then I moved to Pitsberg Pennsylvania
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 21
prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default

They better have....


Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena, B-Squared are the FUTURE of the WWF


Giving Benoit or ANGLE the title would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


John Cena and B-Squared can get the tag belts!!!!!!!!


OHHH YEAH!!!

hey its my opinion
__________________
punisher is scared of prototype




hes tapped to me 15 times alredy




that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}
 
Sly as hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: {~England~}
Posts: 6,255
Rep Power: 2195
Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
They better have....


Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena, B-Squared are the FUTURE of the WWF


Giving Benoit or ANGLE the title would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


John Cena and B-Squared can get the tag belts!!!!!!!!


OHHH YEAH!!!

hey its my opinion
Shut the fuck up idiot
__________________

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Detroit, then I moved to Pitsberg Pennsylvania
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 21
prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Just because I love Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena and B-Squared dosen't mean I'm a idiot


your the idiot


sorry


its my opinion
__________________
punisher is scared of prototype




hes tapped to me 15 times alredy




that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance
 
Dade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In my room with my albums
Posts: 11,883
Rep Power: 957
Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default

I still wanna see Lesner/Beniot.
__________________
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
As i ve readed an article about the Big Show being a "transitionnal" champ , they also talked about WWE having a big push in store for the "Canadian Crippler" .
I m quite surprise by this one since benoit mic skills are really low .
But hey, he s terrific in the ring so perhaps the future will be bright for him !
Since when are Benoit's mic-skill's very low??
Benoit has pretty good mic-skill's, i have heard cut many good promo's and i think you're confusing him with R-V-D (the overated one with the worst mic skill's in the WWE)
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC


Since when are Benoit's mic-skill's very low??
Benoit has pretty good mic-skill's, i have heard cut many good promo's and i think you're confusing him with R-V-D (the overated
one with the worst mic skill's in the WWE)
Benoit "pretty good" mic skills? are u kidding? is this an april joke?
I m never seen a guy more boring than Benoit behind a mic.
He is just plain sucking at it, if i was sleepless he would cure it without a second
And why are u talking about RVD on that thread ROCK? (hey u change your nick, are u shame by it ?).
RVD is the best face in the WWE and you re jealous of hm . Period
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
The "O.D.B."
 
PsychoTaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hwy 666
Posts: 1,855
Rep Power: 18
PsychoTaylor will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell

Shut the fuck up idiot
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, everyone look! The slow guy is about to kick the gay guys ass! My money is on slyashell. with one hand tied behind his back (so he can fight off prototype's sexual advances, i.e. he's an ass pirate, watch him)

Man, nothing like watching two freaks fight.
__________________
Revelations 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

"I agree. I'll make the announcement now. Congragulations on your victory. You truly are the best the Warzone has had in a while. Here is your new custom banner to signify the bitches you've gone through in the past month. Please post it in your sig. It's my honor to hand it to you." -------Marbles

www.myspace.com/psychojimstunts

<a href="http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/psychojimstunts/?action=view&current=pJspimped2.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/psychojimstunts/pJspimped2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
PsychoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy


Benoit "pretty good" mic skills? are u kidding? is this an april joke?
I m never seen a guy more boring than Benoit behind a mic.
He is just plain sucking at it, if i was sleepless he would cure it without a second
And why are u talking about RVD on that thread ROCK? (hey u change your nick, are u shame by it ?).
RVD is the best face in the WWE and you re jealous of hm . Period

Listen up junior, i dunno how long you have been watching wrestling but Benoit DOES have mic-skill's maybe thier not amazing but at least he can talk unlike some people like R-V-D the overated 1 why do you think he's still a 0 time WWE champion, if he's so over with the crowd and if he's the top face in the company, he would be a WWE champ by now

R-V-D has some good wrestling skill's but most of his moves are getting played out, the Vandaminator and the Vanterminator are the only 2 moves which excite me.

R-V-D is a mid-card and even if he get's that belt on Raw, ill never consider him a REAL champ cause thier's 2 belt's now...anybody can be a champ, it's not like it was when there was 1 champ.
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Gotenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 163
Rep Power: 0
Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve
Default

Neither Benoit or RVDs mic skills suck. Neither RVD or Benoit are dazzling on the mic but they don't need to be, they carry themselves in the ring. If push came to shove I would say Benoits mic skills are slightly better, no matter what RVD is saying he always sounds too relaxed whereas Benoit does show some emotion during promos.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC


Listen up junior, i dunno how long you have been watching wrestling but Benoit DOES have mic-skill's maybe thier not amazing but at least he can talk unlike some people like R-V-D the overated 1 why do you think he's still a 0 time WWE champion, if he's so over with the crowd and if he's the top face in the company, he would be a WWE champ by now

R-V-D has some good wrestling skill's but most of his moves are getting played out, the Vandaminator and the Vanterminator are the only 2 moves which excite me.

R-V-D is a mid-card and even if he get's that belt on Raw, ill never consider him a REAL champ cause thier's 2 belt's now...anybody can be a champ, it's not like it was when there was 1 champ.
Being called junior by a kiddie who always lie on his age here and u change his nick is really funny (i m sure you re 15 years old rocky .

I m currently watchinig wrestling since 1987 (that s 15 years your age year) and Benoit is one of the worst talker EVER .
The guy can t talk at all .
As for RVD why he isn t wwe champ? Because of the politics backstage, because the jealousy of certain established wrestlers who are currently seeing him as a threat and because of the crappiness of the WWE Head Writters ...

In WWE it s not about WHO is the best but who the BOOKER wants you to think is the best .
RVD produces some of the best matchs ever in ECW (alongside Jerry Lynn for ex) and offered us true gems with the likes of Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho or Eddy Guerrero in WWE .
The fact is he is OVER, he s got some amazing kicks and moves .
It s really funny to see a rock wannabe critizing RVD lack of moves , your guy does always the same boring moves in the ring (not mentionning the dumbest finishing move ever THE PEOPLE S ELBOW which is a shame to the wrestling business).

RVD is over with the fans and nobody cares about your rock in the crowd, RVD is the present and the future of wrestling and Dwayne Johnson is the past. And that s my friend is the truth.

P.S : RVD has the intelligence to not trying a move when he can t applying it efficiently, unlike the rock who is so crap at doing bret hart s sharpshooter
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Maybe ill take R-V-D seriously after he actually does something in this buisness, until then...he's just a mid card.

The Rock

7 time WWE champ
2 time WCW champ
5 time tag champ
2 time IC champ

R-V-D

2 time IC champ

lmfao

  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Maybe ill take R-V-D seriously after he actually does something in this buisness, until then...he's just a mid card.

The Rock

7 time WWE champ
2 time WCW champ
5 time tag champ
2 time IC champ

R-V-D

2 time IC champ

lmfao


I think you re really clueless about wrestling for sure ...

RVD = in WWE Since one year and half
Rock = on wwe TV since mid 90 s

So compare what is accurate please...

And dont forget, titles don t mean being talented at all
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy


Being called junior by a kiddie who always lie on his age here and u change his nick is really funny (i m sure you re 15 years old rocky .

I m currently watchinig wrestling since 1987 (that s 15 years your age year) and Benoit is one of the worst talker EVER .
The guy can t talk at all .
As for RVD why he isn t wwe champ? Because of the politics backstage, because the jealousy of certain established wrestlers who are currently seeing him as a threat and because of the crappiness of the WWE Head Writters ...

In WWE it s not about WHO is the best but who the BOOKER wants you to think is the best .
RVD produces some of the best matchs ever in ECW (alongside Jerry Lynn for ex) and offered us true gems with the likes of Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho or Eddy Guerrero in WWE .



The fact is he is OVER, he s got some amazing kicks and moves .
It s really funny to see a rock wannabe critizing RVD lack of moves , your guy does always the same boring moves in the ring (not mentionning the dumbest finishing move ever THE PEOPLE S ELBOW which is a shame to the wrestling business).

RVD is over with the fans and nobody cares about your rock in the crowd, RVD is the present and the future of wrestling and Dwayne Johnson is the past. And that s my friend is the truth.

P.S : RVD has the intelligence to not trying a move when he can t applying it efficiently, unlike the rock who is so crap at doing bret hart s sharpshooter


R-V-D is not championship material because he cant talk, not because of the booker's, when the booker's se talent they push them like Y2J and Kurt Angle both those guy's have good wrestling skill's and mic-skill's and they became champs within a year of being in the company.

The Rock does the people's elbow during the match in a combonation with the spine buster, his real finishing move is the Rock bottom and trust me...people care about the Rock, his crowd pops are way bigger than R-V-D's and he can be way over as a heel as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WWE could have big plans for Benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC




R-V-D is not championship material because he cant talk, not because of the booker's, when the booker's se talent they push them like Y2J and Kurt Angle both those guy's have good wrestling skill's and mic-skill's and they became champs within a year of being in the company.

The Rock does the people's elbow during the match in a combonation with the spine buster, his real finishing move is the Rock bottom and trust me...people care about the Rock, his crowd pops are way bigger than R-V-D's and he can be way over as a heel as well.
And like i said just before, RVD is in WWE Since June 2001 .
Kurt Angle is in WWE since the end of 1999 and Jericho since the summer of 98 so again compare what could be...

RVD elevated himself in ECW in 1997 with his mic skills playing the heel who was "sold out" as "Mister Monday Night" and he was fucking over since then.
The fact is , give RVD one hundred percent of the kind of push the rock received since being in the fed (6 to 7 years your m an is on WWE TV...) and yes he will become a WWE champ .

The Rock prefers to make money with movies instead of wrestling, RVD loves wrestling and will never leave the fans like your rock.
That s why your man was so booing ouf of each wwe buiding he came to .
Just admit it...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holiday Plans Jason Off-Topic 8 16 Dec 2008 10:15 PM
Plans Today? Dade Off-Topic 29 09 Apr 2006 07:32 PM
WWE Changing Plans chadeley World Wrestling Entertainment 1 29 Nov 2004 06:49 PM
Plans For Valentines Day? Igloo Archives 57 10 Feb 2003 08:48 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.