ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

big show faces his greatest foe **SPOILER**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default big show faces his greatest foe **SPOILER**

on smackdown, big show goes one on one with non other than............

the fabulous moolah!!!!!!!!! NO JOKING!
and now for my impression of the WWE Writers.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i know how sad dont they realise that they r doing somethingwrong with having moolah in a match against the WWE Champion why not angle/benoit/edge or eddy!!!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

WTF?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

My God have they lost their minds,what in the world is the point in Big Show taking on Moolah?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Anythings betters than crapfest idiots like The Big Shit

I really think its time for John Cena, Chris Benoit, or Kurt Angle to step to da plate

and kick Big Shows ass

I mean I still love the Big Show as a entertainer and a man

but he sucks

all big men except Undertaker sucks

I am awiating more deserving guys like Kurt Angle or John Cena to take the belt

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Question WTF

Are you havin a laugh Blood Stained Chair to see how gullable us lot are. How'd ya know then?
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

read the spoiler!!!

Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The writers are a joke...they need to give Angle a shot at the title
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

This isn't a real sport. Angle is the most talented wrestler on the roster and because of that reason he shouldn't be given the title. He simply doesnt need it.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

i'm not one to pop the proverbial cherry...... but it isn't really a match as it is a brock run in.

and guess what he does to show through an announce table!

Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood Staind Chair
i'm not one to pop the proverbial cherry...... but it isn't really a match as it is a brock run in.

and guess what he does to show through an announce table!
Yup, cause i just finished looking at SD, and thats exactly what happend.