ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

buchannan's new name **SPOILER**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default buchannan's new name **SPOILER**

while reading the smackdown spoiler, supposedly, bull buchannan is referred to as B-Squared.
jeez, they just can't use him huh??
LOL is it ever a crappy name.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

He should call himself. B-Doomed to B a mid-carder for life!!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

yeah, even though he is quasi-talented!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Bullchanan is shit he should have just stayed where he was.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

he's not truely that bad. i mean he's no chris nowinski, but.............

Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Are John Cena and B-Squared partners

If they are WHAT A TEAM

If Bucannon is teamed up with Cena than his career is gonna SKY ROCKET!

The WWF is in for new fresh teams!!!

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

yeah, but i can't see buchannan in a rapper-type gimmick. sine, as you could tell from the theme he has, he is going that direction.

Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Buchanan's introduction to WWE was pretty lame and had nothing to do with him.

They teamed him up with Big Boss Man, and then the Big man got himself injured. That left Buchanan alone, so they put him in the RTC, which is basically a gimmick role.

a Tag tean with anyone would be far better than what the WWE has givin this guy.

Bull Buchanan and Albert would make an awesome Tag team.

Cena should be teamed up with Randy Orten, I know Ortans injured and on another roster, but that can be gotten around.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Lets not Discard B-Squared (Bucannon) just yet.

Yes he has been given quite crappy roles so far.
But lets see what he has got.

As for you prototype, stop assrapeing John Cena, Bucannon and Cena will NOT be a great team, and with someone like Cena his career is not gonna go skyrocket.

I tend to think Anonmatel's post was good. I didnt think of Albert.

Both Albert and Bucannon are HUGE blokes. But are very..very boring. Given the right angle those guys could make it somewhere in the WWE. An angle like T&A for example.
Okay T&A werent exactly kickass, But it gave Test a slight push. And could work for someone like Bucannon and Albert
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone with John Cena will make a good tag team

Cena is the best thing the wwe has next to Angle, Benoit, Undertaker Calloway, wrestlingGOD HHH, and MATTITUDE VERSION FUCKING ONE!!!!

what does aasrapeing mean???

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Buchanan is garbage
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason3D
Buchanan is garbage
Oh its damn true

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 02:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

B4 u know it, they'll have a tag match against Eminem and DMX LOL
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

the bad thing about that is Eminem and DMX would win for too good reasons.

1. CENA SUCKS!

2. Cena and Buchanan would have Protoype rooting for them which would mean the whole audience would want to kill Cena and Buchanan.

I wish they kill this and give Buchanan a good gimmick. The Guy is hugh, can move well, and he can fly.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I was hoping they might give bull a good gimmick when he returned but this white rapper crap
I thought it was bad when they killed any chance Cena had of climbing the ladder in the WWE but now they've done the same thing to Bull.
I think MC and Tazz could have done a better job of getting Bull over on Smackdown, it's not everyday you see a wrestler carry Rikishi on his shoulders like that.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote