ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

REAL WRESTLERS use REAL NAMES
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default REAL WRESTLERS use REAL NAMES

Think about it

Kurt Angle, John Seena, and Chrisbenoit and Undertaker Calloway

use real names.

Gimmick names suck examples: RVD HBK Edge and Brock Leasener

C'mon agree with me

When guys like Kurt Angle and John Seena use there real names

You get legendary status Your a step above the rest

You guys may say I'm a Kurt Angle mark but i'm not I just like Kurt Angle

Hes practicallly better than most the crapfest like RVD and HBK

C'mon Agree with me

C'mon disagree with me

I still love you guys if you agree or disagree

Gimick names suck ex: Stone Cole Wife Beater, The Rock and Hulk Hogan(there not entertaining)

C'mon agree with me

hey its my opion what do you all think

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Your the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen on these boards. Undertaker does not use his real name. And isn't brock lesnar his real name? YOU ARE THER BIGGEST DUMBASS EVER.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I'm not retarded

I have a friggin 4.0 grade average

And Brock Leasener isn't his reAL name

Who wold name there son Brock?

Thats retarded buddy

Real wrestlers like Kurt Angle John Seena and Undertaker Calloway can be both prowrestlers excellent giffited and use there birth names

Its my opinion

But I still love you

Are there any educated fans on this board so we can have a more intelagent disscussion

Its my opionin anyway

Can't we be adults

All I said was Kurt Angle and Seena use real names and still can be good athletes unlike idiots like Stone Cold Wife Beater and Brock Leasner use there gimmick names

THAT RETARDED

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm not even going to fucking bother with you anymore.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

What did I do to you

I said nothing about you

I'm not gonna crack

I love you

I'm not gonna crack

I miss you

I'm not gonna crack

I kill you

-Kurt Cobain

Anyway, If you don't like me or my four father Kurt Angle

don't read my post

Plz leave me alone

I did nothing to you

Real wrestlers use real names

Kurt Angle and John Seena are gifted

Don't hate them or me for that

And they use there real names

Howabouthat

Dont ban me i do nothing I just love Kurt Angle and John Seeena

I love you anyway

its my opinion

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This guy is a retard. Further more, I really don't think this guy is for real. He's an alter, playing an unfunny joke. No one could be stupid enough to misstake Undertaker's name, or doubt Brock's true identity, or to constantly misspell CENA.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

I'm NEW TO THE WORLD OF WRESTLING

Why when I voice an opinion on somthing you guys hate me and think i'm an alter

just don't read my post

oaky its John CENA are you happy??!!!!!!!!!!

I respect and love everone on these boards

I just think the WWF are better off with Kurt Angle John CENA and Undertaker Calloway on there roster there the future

I'm not an alter

Its my opinion

DON'T LIKE IT. BUT RESPECT IT

quit giving this newbie a hard time

I love and respect all posters who love wrestling

Kurt Angle and John CENA are the greatest and I think gimmick names SUCK

hey its my opinion

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
bl4d3

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

Undertakers mum (after just giving birth to him) : I wonder what i will name my son hmmm how about Undertaker what a beautiful name for my child!!!!!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Fuck you Prototype. Its obvious what your trying to do. Your takin the piss out of what people say

"In my opinion" you can go back to licking out your Cats ass while I go back to licking out your momma.

Heres proof that I am your real dad, I took this photo of your Mom right before I used her as dustrag:

Now Fuck off before I ground you SON!