ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Face it MARKS. No one is better than Kurt Angle. He shold be BOT champins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default Face it MARKS. No one is better than Kurt Angle. He shold be BOT champins

U guys need to stop loving whatever wrestler you like

The best is Kurt ANGLE!

He can do bascaly anything. The anglelock

The angle suplex

unlike anyother performer he can do the perfect MOONSAULT

I think he can beat Big SLOW and the Has Been Kid Sean Micheals

and become the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

On Smackdown, LIVE THIS THURSDAY! aNGLE SHOULD BEAT THE BIG SLOW

At Armmogeddon for the title, then beat HBK or HHH(man he sucks) then become champion

I think Angle will be metioned with Undertaker, Bret Heart, Hulk Hogan, Screw no charismatic wretslers like RVD, Y2J, and Benoit and HBK and Scotty Steiner

HEY ITS MY OPINION

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like Kurt Angle a lot and I would like to see him champ, but your ideas suck. YOU SUCK!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

HEY I DON'T SUCK

You know who sucks??????

Those stupid fans at smakethdown who chant you suck

While they cheer idiots like RVD and HBK

Undertaker vs. Sting vs. Kurt Angle would rock!!!!

Then Kurt Angle can angle suplex BIG SHOW 1...2...3!!! NEW CHAMP

Than he can pin the Has Been KID Sean Micheals for the other belt

If he loss he than Undertaker or the most charismatic showman in the history of the WWF CHRIS BENOIT(hes better than The Rock and Hogan in many ways) can beat him

Now your not a Kurt Angle fan

Kurt Angle fan stand by him and live in his town so they can look for him

Thats a true fan LIKE ME PROTOTYPE( John Seena is cool too)

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This proves Cena fans have straw for brains.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Oh shit I forgot

How can you say my ideas suck

I love evry poster on this board

They ideas don't suck

the only person who sucks is RVD

Why do perople think hes better than Kurt Angle

No won is better except Undertaker, Chris Benoit and John Seena

You fans are soooooooooooooooooooooo UN-EDUCATED

Kurt Angle is a friggin 3 TIME 3 TIME WWF CHAMPION

GRAND SLAM

So you suck and anyone who dosen't respect my opinons SUCK

Respect me Like a poster and a beloved Jobber to the MODS and a Kurt Angle fans

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Re: Face it MARKS. No one is better than Kurt Angle. He shold be BOT champins

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
U guys need to stop loving whatever wrestler you like

The best is Kurt ANGLE!

He can do bascaly anything. The anglelock

The angle suplex

unlike anyother performer he can do the perfect MOONSAULT

I think he can beat Big SLOW and the Has Been Kid Sean Micheals

and become the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

On Smackdown, LIVE THIS THURSDAY! aNGLE SHOULD BEAT THE BIG SLOW

At Armmogeddon for the title, then beat HBK or HHH(man he sucks) then become champion

I think Angle will be metioned with Undertaker, Bret Heart, Hulk Hogan, Screw no charismatic wretslers like RVD, Y2J, and Benoit and HBK and Scotty Steiner

HEY ITS MY OPINION
It's true Kurt Angle the son of the angel rulez!!!

But never ever say,
I said NEVER EVER SAY Benoit sucks!!!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Sorry Benoit dont suck

Hes the greatest HELL HES AN ICON

mOST GUYS Say Benoit sucks and has know mick skills

But hes the most charismatic showman in the WWF right noe next to

Angle , John Seena, and Undertaker as well as the wrestlingGOD HHH

He being held down because crapfest like Brock Leassner and Edge take all the space

There not worth a dime

Kurt Angle is being pushed down

We need to do somthing DAMNIT

Thats why I moved to Pitsberg Pennsylvania to get near Angle so I can ask him to demand a push and a raise

He loves us just like GOD does

I love you all just like GOD does

hey its my opion

that 100% FACT
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes it is your opinon Proto,but it is quite fucked up..
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Its the writting that gets me. But I do think that Angle is a good wrestler. Proto if you want to be serious and type in a manner that a person who just popped a few percusets can read then I will breifly explain the problem with Angle.

Kurt doesn't sell his match's and imo that is the most important part of a match. Rather then giving a thoruogh(sp) consistant match Angle does the same thing in every match. He will start of strong get beat down for the majority of the match and then magically come back and strong to end his match. Since this is WWE I expect nothing less of repetitive moves in every single match. But Angle doesn't sell the punishment that he has taken for the entire match. Maigically he is up and ready to go as if he wasn't in a tight spot about to loss a match 1 minute earlier. This is the largest problem with Angle. Mainly because his mat wrestling is striaght, its just the fact that his match's are so unrealistic that it is sometimes hard. When he punch's they look fake. So i think that is something that he may want to work on in the near future. Angle is good enough to go down as one of the WWE top guys ever he his ring psychology would improve. Until then Kurt has platoo at the same spot that he has for the last year. That isn't good for Angle because he is new to the Professional Wrestling field and since he is he should steadly be improving. I kind of like Angle better as a heel, because i think that would allow him to wrestle more aggresivly.............

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Kurt isn't the best, yet far from the worst. If you want a wrestler with the complete package, I suggest anyone who begs to differ look at the last ten years of Chris Benoits' career and tell me that he is not currently the best that the wwe has to offer and has not used up to its' full potential.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I love you aalll

Undertakere Calloway and wreSTLING GODHHH Shoyuld fuueud

But theyere the most charismatic showman in the WWF right noe next to

cHRIS BEnoit

John sEEena cock is bigger than benoit cock

not by much

but eveern though wwe dissaasgree i still love and respect you all

I love all mods

kuRT angle is being held down BY weestling GOD HHH

hey its my opino ed:

========================

That was easy....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Listen, learn how to spell before making a post.
Old 10 Jan 2004, 02:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

somebody do the "real wrestlers use real names" thing...that always made me laugh
Old 10 Jan 2004, 03:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Man I hate you So Frikkin Much Proto. It's Just Pure Hatred.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 03:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Proto is the poster child for what happens if you smoke crack and drop out of school in the 5th grade.