ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Rating down heres why

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Raw Rating down heres why

Dave Scherer
1Wrestling.com
11/26/2002 5:31pm

Last night Raw did just a 3.4 cable rating according to Nielson Research. This is a big step from last weeks 3.7 and indicates that last weeks attrib to post-ppv fan curiosity..
Two weeks ago Raw did just a 3.1 a lot of deep breath when they got the 3.7 Now they have slid agian..

The workd Im getting from backstage at the Smackdown Nes that the people who work on the show is that the Wrrestlers aren't shocked by Raws rating drop. There is a lot of talk backstage of the lack of upward mobility to the young talent as being the cause of Raws death. Smackdown on the other hand has been great about pushing the new young guys at the top..

There is no word on Vince McMahons reaction to the ratings...

--------------------
Thought this might make a good comment thread since its the first real report coming from the guys back stage..Sounds like a morale problem going on back there... 3.1--3.7--down again to 3.4
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think it dropped because of the shitty writing.

#1. The Dudley Boyz should of been awarded the tag-team titles after the 3D.

#2. Batista did not need Flair's help to beat Kane

#3. RVD could of turned heel and won the Title with the help of Flair, Batista and HHH instead of that no contest bullshit with no winner!!!

#4. Goldust vs Rico -Was Heat already booked full?

Last edited by BOSTON; 26 Nov 2002 at 06:52 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Yes, always the same shit.
Guys need an deserve a push and the WWE helps the same guys (hhh hbk).
It is getting really old now .
If Mac Mahon doesn t realize it s time to give the fucking belt to true and new talents like rvd, booker, batista then the ratings will drop more for sure .
I do think Steiner s absence on RAW was not a good thing too .
Without "big poppa pump", jericho was reduce to wait the next week for his new feud.
That s not a smart move...
Old 26 Nov 2002, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

The RAW ratings r down cuz KURT ANGLE isn't on it

Hes bascally the reeson SD is doing excellent

If he can be on both shows

Than everything can be ASAP, Macmahon should pray to GOD everynight

Thanking him cuz he has ANGLE

Otherwise, his company is dead DEAD!!!!!

Yo, I'm not a MARK I just like Kurt Angle alot!!!

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Yes, always the same shit.
Guys need an deserve a push and the WWE helps the same guys (hhh hbk).
It is getting really old now .
If Mac Mahon doesn t realize it s time to give the fucking belt to true and new talents like rvd, booker, batista then the ratings will drop more for sure .
I do think Steiner s absence on RAW was not a good thing too .
Without "big poppa pump", jericho was reduce to wait the next week for his new feud.
That s not a smart move...
I guess before No Way Out Vince said he would destroy The WWF so he is just keeping his word.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I disagree with everyone

The RAW ratings are down because RAW is missing Kurt Angle, John Seena, Chris Benoit and Undertaker Calloway

I believe Kurt Angle can single handly save the WWF

He is truley that damn good

RAW is good but withoutn the charisma from John Seena and Chris Benoit there mediochore

I still love you guys. But you all I disagree with it

hey its my opinion

When Kurt Angle is on my t.v I feel warm inside

He lights it up He can do that on RAW

Mark(no i;m not) my words

Kurt Angle can save RAW

hey its my opinion

that 100% FACT
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I wish this Prototype alter idiot would shut up. Just last night, pretty much all of you were praising RAW. Most of you were saying how it was a great show. Although personally I found it a little boring (Goldust vs. Rico. WTF?), I didn't argue much with those who liked it. But now, all you are saying how last night's show was shit and how you hated it. Quite possibly just because the ratings were down. I'd like to ask you people PLEASE, have a mind of your own. Don't hate the show just because the ratings drop. I find that the better shows are usually the low-rated ones. I don't look at it from a "I'll let the Nielsons' do the thinking for me" point of view. That's all I have to say. Please, think for yourself. Just because the ratings aren't high doesn't automatically mean the product was sheer dogshit. (Although last night's was bad)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

I'm not a alter

I just voice an opinion

If you don't like it

Than don't talk out ya ass boy

all i say angle is greatest and he can do RAW some great

I love every poster on this board

I respect mods

hey its my opinion

Kurt Angle and John Seena are the greatest

that 100% FACT
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
why me

Ban this Fucking Idiot

Prototype you are gay........Nuff said

On a Brighter note-I was thinking the same as Marbles.I have to wait till friday to watch coz I live in England
So I read the positive posts from loadz a peop and thought that Raw was gonna be something worthwhile to watch.
Now Im reading differently and dont know what to believe
Anyways WTF Ill still watch it, it just seems kinda funny what ratings and other peoples posts do to change peoples opinions on things
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I just blame it on the writers for the shitty storylines

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Just face it, without the top 3-5 guy's on Raw, the show suck's.
I found the Dudlry boy's match good but it was way to long...cmon a 22 minute tag match the clothes angle was sorta funny. The Nowinsky match was to short, i dont care about the womans division that much, the tag match with Lance Storm was boaring, Kane v.s Bautista was way to short and Rico v.s Goldust...Sunday night heat match
The main event was alright and Triple H saved Raw. Over all Raw was shit so i consider a 3.4 good. This just means that nobody gives a fuck about the Has Been Kid and did anybody else notice that HBK get's no crowd reaction while walking down the people's ramp

RAW - 6/10

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default In a way that would be a

part of it. If the writers would get the young guys on the air and get something going that would make a big difference...I mean HBK needs to go back to what ever he was doing and stay there. He was here 3wks and did nothing and still hasn't. Just what the artcle made sense...The young guys need to get the pushes just like Smackdown is doing.
Make Triple H do something besides talk for 20minutes a night.I mean Taker and some of the others have been helping put these young guys over put the writings out there that Triple H has to do it too...Monday night said the same thing. Even tho RVD should have had the belt HBK and HHH weren't about to let it happen...So RVD had won the belt big deal even if it had lasted a few weeks it still would have shown the writers are trying to do the same thing but...We All Know....... Titles won't change hands unless its a PPV
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Prototype the dick sucking machine is an alter, but we just need to find who it is, but somebody please ban this idiot.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Where in hell this prototype idiot came from anyway?

RAW was a decent show but there is still a lot of things that fans simply don't like and the main one is HBK being a champ. Whoever says HBK should staya champ is simply nuts. And where in hell this Kurt Angle not being at RAW came from anyways? Protoype you don't know jack about wrestling and making that excuse simply proves my point.

Back being serious again WWE needs to put younger talent on the spot and rise them to the top. I mean Triple H, SCSA, Rock and the rest of the guys won't live forever so better show the new kids how it's done so fans can still go and watch the shows with excitement. Just hope that they open their eyes and see the light.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
I believe Kurt Angle can single handly save the WWF
You know who else can single handedly save the WWF?
Superman thats who
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote