ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who can beat Brock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road
Default Who can beat Brock?

Who'd be the most believable person to beat Brock? If the WWE were going for realism, who do you think could beat Brock? And how badly would they? Here's my top-five list:

1) Kurt Angle- An olympic champ vs. a college champ. This is a no-brainer. Kurt would spank him like a bratty two year old kid.

2) Undertaker- With pure ability, Taker doesn't have a chance. But Taker has more experience than any other WWE wrestler besides Hogan, but age hasn't slowed him down much. He'd whoop Brock based on experience.

3) The Rock- He should have won at Summerslam, and I doubt anyone can argue that point. Why? Experience, speed, and all the goods. Rock is the perfect balance in a wrestler, second only to Kurt Angle in talent. That, and he has experience. In a realistic match, I think he'd defeat Brock, but Brock would give him one hell of a run for his money.

4) Triple H- It'd be extremely close, but I think Triple H's experience would overcome Brock Lesnar. That, and Triple H is still young and in his prime. He'd narrowly defeat Brock, and only because he's in his prime, and I don't believe Brock is there yet.

5) RVD- He's got just about everything on Brock except mat skills. If RVD could keep Brock off his feet and keep himself in the air, he'd walk away with a victory, no problem.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

The Rock can't beat him coz The Rock has less skills than Brock.
Kevin Nash can!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'd love to see Chris Benoit make Lesnar tap from the cross face.

I would also love to Kurt Angle break Lesnar's ankle.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

One more thing...I'd love to see Austin open up a can of whoop ass on Brock Lesnar!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

actually, to me the question would be who will lesnar job to and give the title up to??

in a real match there isnt anyone in the wwe right now that could actually beat him.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

From a plotline standpoint, this would be an incredible opportunity for the Big Show to regain immense populairty as a face assuming all other comers fail.

As for whether or not Brock chooses to "job" to them or not, I don't think any of us are in a position to label how legitimately tough Brock is. He can mat wrestle, but brute strength alone doesn't necessarily entail that he is a super human wrecking machine on the streets.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
Kevin Nash can!
SO YOUR SAYING THAT KEVIN NASH, THAT WASHED UP HAS BEEN CAN BEAT THE BROCK...YOUR CRAZY
THE ROCK WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF KEVIN NASH IN A REAL FIGHT.

I THINK THE BIG SHOW CAN GIVE BROCK A RUN FOR HIS MONEY, BY THE WAY WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL IS THE BIG SHOW??
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by beaverpatrol
actually, to me the question would be who will lesnar job to and give the title up to??

in a real match there isnt anyone in the wwe right now that could actually beat him.
Id say in that situation the Vince McMahon screw job muscles would be flexed quite alot, so theres no need to worry, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Dr. Detfink is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Detfink

Broc's actual first loss came at the hands of Bradshaw of all people during a house show three months back. It was posted at PW.com

As for my guess....Angle if he doesn't go to the Olmypics....if not then Austin.

First, HHH gets injured too much to be considered reliable.

Second, Undertaker had his last run as champ and will be a jobber till he retires....

Third, Benoit and Jericho are being held down for their own reasons...

Fourth, RVD is the dark horse..but I don't think JR likes him to give him a chance as champ.

Five, Randy Orton and John Cena will when they grow a personality.

Six, Edge will eventually but not the first.

Seven, Booker is still a ways from given his shot.

Reason why I say Austin is because I think they will make Broc a face sooner than later...And right now, who is the most hated wrestler in the WWE by the fans?
Old 01 Sep 2002, 05:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Shawn Stasiak would kick Brock Lesnars ass!!!!
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 06:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

there is one thing someone said that is just plain stupid. then again it came from the guy with the pic of goldturd. he said noone could beat Brock in a real match. i'm gonna guess in a real wrestling match, Kurt Angle could.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 07:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
iamsucky

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
Kevin Nash can!
Actually come to think about it, I would like to see Nash vs Lesnar.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Grail

The writers have had RVD come out on top of Brock in several encounters, Heyman keeps dq'ing Brock so RVD wouldn't get the pin!!
Old 01 Sep 2002, 09:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
headhunter

I think Kane and Rhyno could beat Brock Lesnar
Old 01 Sep 2002, 09:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
simply ravishing

stunner is on a distinguished road

how can beat brock ??these persons come to my mind
batista>.he is big and strong probally he has more potential than brock time will tell these two competing against each other would be a good macht.
undertaker>.any day of the week undertaker could take brock back to school undertaker has beat the biggest in the past like sid vivous,giant gonzales,yokozuma,kane and many more undertaker could get the job done.
rvd>.rvd could take brock to the max back at king of the ring rvd showed that he can hang with brock.he took him to the limit at king of the ring a macht brock vs rvd would be a headliner.
bret hart>if bret was still a 100% healthy and on good terms with the wwe he could take brock out in the past bret has taken on many giants and chop them out the likes diesel,sid vicous ect.
stunner is offline   Reply With Quote