ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sean O Haire : Main Event Potential ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Sean O Haire : Main Event Potential ?

I think the former WCW Tag Team Champ (alongside Mark Jindrak) deserves a big push in WWE .
He s got what it takes, charisma, great physique and in ring skills (his moonsault is terrific, especially for a guy of his size).

If done correctly, he could become a major player in the WWE main event scene in the next years .

What s your opinion on him people ?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

He has to stop getting hurt
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

He's definitely a great talent , but as I know Vinnie Mac , he wont realize this !
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Sena O' Haire can't compare to future icons like Kurt Angle, John Seena and Chris Benoit

He has weak weak weak punces and kicks

Thats why hes in OVW

If he comes in to the WWF, than hes won't be able to go up to Kurt Angle or John Seena or Chris Benoit or a wrestlingGOD like HHH or

Sorry my opinoin on Sean O Haire He sucks(no he dosen't blow) He just can't compare to a icon like John Seena or Chris Benoit

He'll never make it

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

I love all you guys though despite our dissagrements

But in my eyes O Hair blows

Sorry

Sorry

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I would like to see Sean o'Haire be in a main event calliber man. People said that he was the next Goldberg.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Sean O Haire a main eventer? Hmmmmm..........NO!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
Sena O' Haire can't compare to future icons like Kurt Angle, John Seena and Chris Benoit

Thats why hes in OVW

If he comes in to the WWF, than hes won't be able to go up to Kurt Angle or John Seena or Chris Benoit or a wrestlingGOD like HHH or

Sorry my opinoin on Sean O Haire He sucks(no he dosen't blow) He just can't compare to a icon like John Seena or Chris Benoit

He'll never make it

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

hey its my opinion
You are the biggest Fuck up for a life form I have ever known.

You wanna know who sucks?

YOU on your own 1 inch *****

And if you reply to me well:

Shawn o haire can be a good maineventer if given a good angle to work with an not a shitty 2 bit storyline
Smackdown is the ideal show for him
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype

Thats why hes in OVW

He'll never make it

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

hey its my opinion

John Seena ? Who s this?

If you mean John Cena let me laugh .
This guy is fucking ridiculous.
No charisma, awful ring attire and non talent at all .
This guys plains sucks.
Comparing him to a true talent like. O Haire is an insult to Sean for sure .

O Haire was sent back to OVW cause the WWE considered him "green" .
I ve seen him there and he totally rocks .
He has improved in all departments and yes he could be a great main eventer in WWE .
Not like Cena...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

What did I do to u Da Loo

I tell it like it is

Sean O haire cant compare to guys like John CENA and the most charismatic show in the history of the WWF CHIRS BENOIT

I still love you

ITS MY OPINION and SEAN O HAIRE DOSEN'T ENTERTAN ME!!!

Leave me alone

Just dont read my post

I do nothing to you

Its that TIMY from PW.COM over here ya know hes that guy Undertaker

Let me be

Hey its my opinion

And my opinion is... Sean O Haire sucks(he dosent blow)

He cant even compare to Goldberg

The WWF has too many big men and they all are dissapointments(Brock Leasner, Batista and The WWF champion The Big Dissapointment)

Another big man will suck

hey its my opinion

I still love and respect all posters and mods

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

What the fuck is with you???

The only reason I am posting after ever post you make is because you are a Twat.

And your posts are just deliberatly crap to piss us all off ,you are deliberatly posting things that are going to piss people off, so I doing the same but only to you

Oh heres why you have never had a girlfriend and have to do things yourself all the time

This is also proof on why your the only person who sucks on PWF now go back to your shed to pleasure yourself you Fuck up