ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Damn Triple H

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

wrestlinguy17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlinguy17
Angry Damn Triple H

What a crappy RAW man. I doubt the ratings will be even good for WWE this week. The main event...RVD and HBK I mean this match wasnt good at all and making things worse, big nose comes in and ruins it for RVD. For all you Triple H fan's the fan's at that arena wasnt even cheering for the guy and they were like AH SH*T THIS ASSHOLE HAS TO SHOW UP---makes my point clear.
It was good not seeing him on the show blabbing how good he is and he's gonna kick HBK's ass. ~Yawn~ I dont see how you people find this guy so damn entertaining in my view? Also his wrestling matches on RAW are getting that damn bad.
wrestlinguy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Here we go again

The only reason I and a few others stick up for the Game is because we are fed up with seeing Threads like this one bashing the poor Son of a bitch.

Think beyond wrestling for a moment and realise that there is a real person behind that character, not just Triple H - the annoying bad guy.

Can you remember king of the ring 2001. I will never forget what Kurt Angle said in his interview about when he was asked about 'the battle of the real americans'. Kurt took the piss and said :

"The only reason Hogan is a'American Hero' is because Vince Macmahon told Hogan to be a 'American Hero', if Vince told Hogan to be a Milk man, Hogan would be a milk man"

or something along those lines.

Stop slamming Triple H because he is only trying to entertain you

I for 1 am not a Triple H fan, I just give respect, where its due

AND That should be the end of this Fuck up of a Thread

Edit: Oh yeah I know this is your own point of view and I hav'nt got any thing against any1 elses view, It just pisses me off reading the same over and over again

I suggest that PWF open up a Triple H forum so all the haters and lovers of Triple H fight it out there (JOKE)

Last edited by Da Loo; 26 Nov 2002 at 09:13 AM.
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Default Re: Here we go again

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
The only reason I and a few others stick up for the Game is because we are fed up with seeing Threads like this one bashing the poor Son of a bitch.

Think beyond wrestling for a moment and realise that there is a real person behind that character, not just Triple H - the annoying bad guy.

Can you remember king of the ring 2001. I will never forget what Kurt Angle said in his interview about when he was asked about 'the battle of the real americans'. Kurt took the piss and said :

"The only reason Hogan is a'American Hero' is because Vince Macmahon told Hogan to be a 'American Hero', if Vince told Hogan to be a Milk man, Hogan would be a milk man"

or something along those lines.

Stop slamming Triple H because he is only trying to entertain you

I for 1 am not a Triple H fan, I just give respect, where its due

AND That should be the end of this Fuck up of a Thread

Edit: Oh yeah I know this is your own point of view and I hav'nt got any thing against any1 elses view, It just pisses me off reading the same over and over again

I suggest that PWF open up a Triple H forum so all the haters and lovers of Triple H fight it out there (JOKE)

AMEN.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Default Re: Damn Triple H

Quote:
Originally posted by wrestlinguy17
What a crappy RAW man. I doubt the ratings will be even good for WWE this week. The main event...RVD and HBK I mean this match wasnt good at all and making things worse, big nose comes in and ruins it for RVD. For all you Triple H fan's the fan's at that arena wasnt even cheering for the guy and they were like AH SH*T THIS ASSHOLE HAS TO SHOW UP---makes my point clear.
It was good not seeing him on the show blabbing how good he is and he's gonna kick HBK's ass. ~Yawn~ I dont see how you people find this guy so damn entertaining in my view? Also his wrestling matches on RAW are getting that damn bad.
That crowd was dead long before HHH showed up. I mean come on, they were chanting 'boring' during the main event. (Which I don't totally blame them for) and they barely popped for HBK.