ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should the rock be a heel?
View Poll Results: should the rock be a heel
yes he should be a heel 10 83.33%
no he should not be heel 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Should the rock be a heel?

ok i know this has been down, but im talking to "t-mac" and he says everybody wants him to be heel, and i find that hard to believe. so vote for the hell of it anyways. sorry i know this has been done, but pft
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Yes he should be a heel, he hasnt been one for ages
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

lol, this has gotta be at least the 4th "should the Rock turn heel" thread but anyways, yes the Rock should definetly be a heel but they would have to bring him back as a face and then turn him a couple month's later but it probably wont happen
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

You can only be a face so long, and the Rock is long overdue for a change. If anything him turning heel would probably make his films more successful, he was always more popular as a heel than as a face.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

him more popular as heel than face, that seems hard to believe, lol. oh well i just wanted to know.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
him more popular as heel than face, that seems hard to believe, lol. oh well i just wanted to know.
While playing a face he has been booed while against Austin, Hogan and Lesnar. When he was playing a heel it was almost impossible for him to be booed, the guy plays the part of a heel almost too well.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

The Rock is the most Electrifing man indefininatly in the

But he need a fresh start, as a heel. He has been a face for far to long now and we all know as a heel he puts on better shows.

In the corperation he was funny as fuck and I hope he goes back to his old funnier days.

He also brought meaning to the words "Ruthless Agression" unlike that prick John Cena that seems to think that us fans like to watch things that entertain only 6year olds in his matchs.

should turn Heel
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks

While playing a face he has been booed while against Austin, Hogan and Lesnar. When he was playing a heel it was almost impossible for him to be booed, the guy plays the part of a heel almost too well.
You're talking about three crowd's that had the right to booe the Rock, at WM 17 it was the two top faces in the company in the main event BUT it was in Austin's home town. At WM 18 Toronto turned Hogan face, they love Hogan thier Hogan freaks in Toronto and the Rock should have turned heel that night. At Summerslam everybody knew the Rock was jobbing and leaving, not to mention that Long Island crowd's are known to try and act "cool" by booing the top face's.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No I don't think he should. It wouldn't work. People will still cheer for him no matter what.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 07:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC

You're talking about three crowd's that had the right to booe the Rock, at WM 17 it was the two top faces in the company in the main event BUT it was in Austin's home town. At WM 18 Toronto turned Hogan face, they love Hogan thier Hogan freaks in Toronto and the Rock should have turned heel that night. At Summerslam everybody knew the Rock was jobbing and leaving, not to mention that Long Island crowd's are known to try and act "cool" by booing the top face's.
Your right about all 3 but wouldnt you like to see a change of attitude for the great one?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Your right about all 3 but wouldnt you like to see a change of attitude for the great one?
Ya for sure, i want the Rock to turn heel more than anyone...he's been a face for 4 year's now and it's time for a change.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

wrestlinguy17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlinguy17
Thumbs up rock

Rock needs to be heel for god's sake. 95% of WWE fans are sick of him anyways and they want a better heel than Triple H
wrestlinguy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Default Re: rock

Quote:
Originally posted by wrestlinguy17
Rock needs to be heel for god's sake. 95% of WWE fans are sick of him anyways and they want a better heel than Triple H
I like the Rock but I am gettin bored of of seeing him as a face because its been to long now
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

I saw him at Summerslam after the cameras went off. He was way over as a heel. If he ever comes back, they should keep him that way.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I saw him at Summerslam after the cameras went off. He was way over as a heel. If he ever comes back, they should keep him that way.
Why what happened Sucka?