ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Stone Cold Ruling
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Stone Cold Ruling

Steve Austin pleaded no contest to the domestic assault charges filed against him at the Bexar County Couthouse today in Texas.
By the terms of a plea bargain, he was sentenced to a full year of probation, and a $1,000 fine. In addition to that, Austin has to go through counseling and perform community service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
could this mean we will not being stone cold on tv? what are your thoughts on this ruling?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

actually now that i think about it, this could be good news, since he is done with his trial and shit, he could be back in the ring quicker.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

I thought his trial was dropped a few weeks ago and him and his wife decided to forget about it and move on.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

This is the whole article from the San Antonio Express-News...

http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.c...180&xlc=877157

It explains things a little better, and gives a better story...

But it's looking real good, I really hope Stone Cold comes back...it really looks promising.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

When Austin was on WWE televsion last everyone was complaining about how boring he was. I only want him back (and Im guessing he only wants to be back) if the writers can come up with a decent storyline for him, hopefully something other than the played out "Austin Vs The Boss"
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i personnally would like to see steiner vs. austin. but thats just me
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
i personnally would like to see steiner vs. austin. but thats just me
That would be cool but I cant see it happening any time soon
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Thumbs up

All I want is a return of the badest Mutherfucka in the Wrestling buisness coz no matter what part SCSA does in the WWE, it is always better in my view

COME BACK STONE COLD
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He got off really easy figured he would

that was a DA out to make a name for himself.
Actually the community service is a big thing in San Antonio...He will probably visit a few hospitals or the schools etc and that will be all of it..As long as he and Debra stay happy he won't have any problems about the prob.

He could come back to WWE if he decided he wanted to.

***One thing about San Antonio you can even work off speading/traffic tickets with community service....

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I would like to see Scott Steiner against LOTS of guys in WWE but not really "stone cold" .
I know they re great friends in real life so it s not really exciting (HHH vs Steiner is by far more appealing to me).

Yeah i think Steve will make his come back at the next royal rumble and possibly at number 30.
And he definitively will play a major role in next year WM.
I ve just read that "Hollywood" Hogan could make his retirement match there and that he can t wait to "kick austin s ass".

Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

FUCK STONE COLD WIFE BEATER 3:16

hE CAN'T WRESTLE

He can't compare to the likes of Kurt Angle, John Seena, and Chris Benoit and wrestlingGOD HHH

He isn't entertaining with all that what what crap

Stone Cold Wife Beater isn't a legend, hes a womnan beater

He must no like woman( I do)

Kurt Angle can take Austin's place

or or Chris Jericho he can be the new Austin

I don't like Austin(thats not even his real name REAL wrestlers use REAL names)

I love you guys though

hey its my opinon

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
FUCK STONE COLD WIFE BEATER 3:16

hE CAN'T WRESTLE

He can't compare to the likes of Kurt Angle, John Seena, and Chris Benoit and wrestlingGOD HHH

He isn't entertaining with all that what what crap

Stone Cold Wife Beater isn't a legend, hes a womnan beater

He must no like woman( I do)

Kurt Angle can take Austin's place

or or Chris Jericho he can be the new Austin

I don't like Austin(thats not even his real name REAL wrestlers use REAL names)

I love you guys though

hey its my opinon
alright your pissing me off. if you dont have anything intelligent to bring to a thread, then dont post in it.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

alright your pissing me off. if you dont have anything intelligent to bring to a thread, then dont post in it.
This is just the way i feel about SCSA

Its my opinion

Dont like it, BUT RESPECT IT

people flame on my favorite HHH all the time

no one does nothing about it

but when I flame on SCSA everyone hates me

I still love and respect all posters on here

its called an opinion it involves wrestling so what? Tell people to stop flaming my favorite HHH

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

No one can repect your posts when they are deliberatly meaningless and shit. Your jus an alter trying to have a laugh but really your a prick