ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cheif of staff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Cheif of staff

what do you guys think of this new rule enforcer stuff? do you think it will last?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Poor Val Venis will never find a working gimmick. He's got the tools, no doubt. But he's one of the rare few who's doomed to a career of mediocrity and mid-cardism.

Also, I'm getting sick of all this owner/president/commisioner/GM/enforcer hooey. It's been played to death. I'm sick of it. No more authority figures on WWE TV. Is there anyone still entertained by them?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

no. no one is entertained by them. no one at all!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Val Venus the jobber/spare is now Bischoff's assistant bitch boy, lmfao
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

They will probably keep it running for a few weeks and then slowly forget about it. After it is slowly phased out Val will probably return to his big Valbowski gimmick and this current angle will never be spoken of again.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

The thing I don't understand is, if they want to sell this angle, why not have the Dudleys go after Morely after their match? Its obvious that Jericho and Cristian cheated to win the match. I figured thats where they were gonna go with it. Instead they had the dudley's messing with y2j/crisitian. Which was funny as hell, but I thought they should have gone after Morely to get more heat on him.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

all in all, this is going to be another bore-ass gimmick change!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
rolleyes too early

i think you guys are jumping on this way to early... it's been one show.. you can't pretend you weren't looking forward to seeing what his role would be after the set up last week... Sean Morley will be a good addition.. he was always good on the mic and they recognized this... give him some time.. .. it worked with Slaughter vs. DX... sometimes you guys are too quick to judge... you can't expect everything to be awesome from day 1...
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Val Venis should just go back to his original gimmic with the "Hello Ladies". LOL and you know what I just thought of? Does anyone remember his commercials with Zellers? "Hello Zellers". That was so funny.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 02:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Big_Poppa_Pump
Val Venis should just go back to his original gimmic with the "Hello Ladies". LOL and you know what I just thought of? Does anyone remember his commercials with Zellers? "Hello Zellers". That was so funny.

I THINK I SEE A JANITOR!!!!! LOL
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

iN MY OPINION

Sean Venis sucks He'll never be a good athelete

He'LL never make it in this bussiness

John Seena could be an excellente cheif of staff

Him and Kurt Angle

There both warm loving athelets who love the bussiness

Kurt Angle can balance both schdules on RAW and SD!

RAW needs gifeted athlets like Kurt Angle and John Seena there both charismatic and can get the crowds going as heels

So in my opinion Sean Venis isn't good John Seena or Chris Benoit can make it better as a cheif of staff

But I still lve you all

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
iN MY OPINION

Sean Venis sucks He'll never be a good athelete

He'LL never make it in this bussiness

John Seena could be an excellente cheif of staff

Him and Kurt Angle

There both warm loving athelets who love the bussiness

Kurt Angle can balance both schdules on RAW and SD!

RAW needs gifeted athlets like Kurt Angle and John Seena there both charismatic and can get the crowds going as heels

So in my opinion Sean Venis isn't good John Seena or Chris Benoit can make it better as a cheif of staff

But I still lve you all

hey its my opinion

I don't really like picking on people anymore, but this guy has so many spelling and grammer problems (and things of that nature) it's just impossible to ignore. His name isn't "Sean Venis". His real name is Sean Morley, and his wrestling name is Val Venis. His name is not "John Seena". It's CENA. Also, in your sig it says how Vince is an idiot because of the name change to WWE, and how he must turn it back to WWF. Believe me, he's TRIED. No one likes the fuckin' WWE. Everybody wants WWF back. But it's DEAD. The pandas took it to court and MURDERED it. Furthermore, it says in this guys' profile that he moved to Pittsburgh, yet Pittsburgh is misspelled Pitsburgh. Need to watch more Sesame Street, little buddy. Grover isn't around so he can teach HIMSELF, you know.