ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Raw Discussion Thread

It's the same as the thread...So we dont have the forum flooded with A whole lot if thread going on about every little thing you've seen tonight...Here is the thread for all Conversation thanks for your cooperation...

THE TRUTH:I cant believe i used them damn smilies
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Hey Shawn Michaels, the village people called. they want their outfit back.

i mean really, what the hell was up with that?

that was the weirdest thing i've ever seen.
was that thing he was wearing supposed to be like a makeshift cape?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I missed the end of because I was arguing with Stone Cold about that Fagmaster guy. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

He wore that before. Why get on him now?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Fuck HHH! I hate that sorry SOB abd I don't care whose sick of hearing it
Damn it screwed up the whole damn match,HHH and his ego is getting old! I am Fucking sick of him!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Fuck HHH! I hate that sorry SOB abd I don't care whose sick of hearing it
Damn it screwed up the whole damn match,HHH and his ego is getting old! I am Fucking sick of him!

What happened?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

That was a Heart Break Kid outfit,Shawn likes to be diffrent.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bisch
Good point....why bring it up again if hes done it already so long ago?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

HBK was out of it and RVD almost had the win.Ref's hand was going down for the 3 count,then HHH shows his sorry ass up and pulls RVD outa the ring takes a chair sits it up in the ring throws HBK down on it back first. Damn HHH! RVD schould be champ!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If you really need to know

Triple H showed up just as everyone figured.
He pulled out RVD and Pedigreed him. Then went in the ring with a chair. Set it up and picked up HBK...There was a little fracus but eventually Triple H picked up HBK and dropped him back first over the chair... Interference ended the match and Dec ppv is born....

I have to admit that has been a better Raw in a long time..I had said I was going to turn it on and see where it stand...When it started with Jericho and Christian vs Dudleys I said well this should start...and they kept the wrestling going on without all the outside stuff. It made the show worth watching...
It sort of seems like they have given Victoria that Jazz had. She is all business in the ring. Speaking of Jazz has anyone heard if/will she be coming back..

Hopefully Booker T will be okay they said when the plane got back from India they said he was taken to the hospital and was there tonight for Dehydration...He is hooked up to Iv If thats all it is he should be okay...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Raw was good tonight. My freind and I liked this week very much. Good action, and a few surprises. I liked the RVD HBK match, She liked the Dudley match , (and the towel incdent).

I knew that HHH would show sooner or later...I was hoping they would comifm the 4 Horsemen, but I guess not yet...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That was the same outfit

He wore when he had the last match between him and Austin...It doesn't fit as well as he did then.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yea when they said the plane from India

I knew that Triple H would be in the middle of it sooner or latter. At first I thought well maybe RVD had a chance but nope.Wasn't meant to be.. Yet none of the titles changed at all so why should that one be different...

Even restarting the tag team match twice but the Dudleys got the revenge Lets see now that will mean Jericho and Christian will want the Dudleys in December...Either for the ppv or the 500th episode or both...

That match they tried to start with Harvard and Maven...I knew that match would be forthcoming because of Tough Enough 1...All Chris had to do was wait his time. He truly is the better man anyway..
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bisch
well, sorry. I never saw it before.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default It had been a while I even had to think

back to where he wore it. Actually He wore it twice...The last match with Austin and he had worn it at the one when he danced on the roof "In your House"