ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE having to blur out WWF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default WWE having to blur out WWF...

that just sucks. in the RAW retro commercials (for RAW 10th an.) u could c almost all the WWF logos blurd out..thats just sad.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I didn't see that. That is stupid.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Angry

damn panda humpers.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yeh I noticed that,fucking wild life assholes

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

God-damn-panda-raping-tree-ass-raming-mother-fuckers!

they should have had to change their name. and if they want to save so many animals then why spend all the money sueing WWE over a name. Hell WWE offered to give them a large sum of money for the WWf name. Money that would have gone to save animals.

sorry... I just wnet on one of my tangents again.

yeah i've noticed it and it really bothers me Does old news footage have to blur out Nazi Swasticas. Hell no!

By the way I want Dead man's sting banner. It rocks.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
God-damn-panda-raping-tree-ass-raming-mother-fuckers!

they should have had to change their name. and if they want to save so many animals then why spend all the money sueing WWE over a name. Hell WWE offered to give them a large sum of money for the WWf name. Money that would have gone to save animals.

sorry... I just wnet on one of my tangents again.

yeah i've noticed it and it really bothers me Does old news footage have to blur out Nazi Swasticas. Hell no!

By the way I want Dead man's sting banner. It rocks.
Mine all mine !
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Ah man. Well can you at least tell me where you got that bad ass close up on the left side. I at least want that pick for my desktop's wallpaper.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

CoolioMcawesome is on a distinguished road

For every blurred WWF logo I see, I will kill one Panda. That'll show the evil World Wildlife Fund who's boss!

Maybe I'm overreacting just a little.....
CoolioMcawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
Ah man. Well can you at least tell me where you got that bad ass close up on the left side. I at least want that pick for my desktop's wallpaper.
RVD '03 made it.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe if Wildlife people see a Kurt Angle or John Seena match everything can be asap////

I mean Kurt Angle taught me to never give up hope

If Kurt Angle like pandas then I do to

I still call it WWF Screw those wildlife peeps

If Kurt Angle hates pandas than I do to

Trust me

Kurt Angle can help the WWE and the WWF to kill pandas for good

There basically satans creatures

Anyway I like the name right now

Quit your bitching

Its called WWE not WWF anymore Kurt Angle can't save it nor John Seena

Its over the clips are good its no need as fans to defend the WWE over a name

Kurt Angle or Seena or Benoit or Vincent Kinnady MacMahon or Undertaker Calloway worldn't like this

hey its my opionin

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default I dont want you banned anymore

Coz I like using your posts to wipe my ass with.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Only One With Style

RicoFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RicoFan Send a message via AIM to RicoFan

OK I am wondering something. If the original deal was that the Now WWE couldn't promote events under the WWF name in Europe. Why do they have to stop using the WWF name and logo in America. Can a european court ruling hold in America? If not why doesn't the WWE countersuit in a US court?
RicoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

because the WWF is based in England. and if WWE sues the WWF it will be bad for them. I mean what kind of company or what kind of man would sue an organization that is supposed to help animals.

even if that orgaization seems to only use its money to sue a wrestling organization over a name that the wrestling organization had first.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Only One With Style

RicoFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RicoFan Send a message via AIM to RicoFan

That is part of my question How can the ruling be justifiable when the WWE is based out of America? i'm not a lawyer or anything, I just don't understand. How the WWF can justify doing this to an american company.
RicoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by RicoFan
That is part of my question How can the ruling be justifiable when the WWE is based out of America? i'm not a lawyer or anything, I just don't understand. How the WWF can justify doing this to an american company.
I can answer that one.
Remember what WWF meant before. WORLD Wrestling federation.

It doesn't matter if it is an american company because they are an international institution just like the WORLD Wildlife Fund. So if WWF sues WWE the case will be valid worldwide.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote