ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD v HBK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
apfanneb

Angry RVD v HBK

I love watching RVD wrestle. He's one of the coolest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and when I got to see him in ECW he took the time to sign autographs and he didn't have to. I would like nothing more than to see him with the world strap, but I'm afriad it's painfully obvious that won't happen anytime soon. Tonights Raw Match of RVD v HBK: HHH will cost RVD the title somehow, be it by attacking HBK or RVD, because god forbid HHH let anyone else beat shawn michaels for the title. HHH is a great performer, but from what I've read off of this website and other wrestling insider websites and my own observations, HHH is acting like he is in WCW during the bischoff/russo reign. Whenever I see HHH, I long for the days when The Rock was on TV (and I hate The Rock) just so I can see someone else in the spotlight.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

I don't know if that is going to happen. Although there is a very good possibility that it will. I would rather see HHH screw HBK out of the title, but like you said, its probably true that HBK won't job to anybody but HHH.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
apfanneb

Default I think you misuderstood what i was getting at

I don't think HBK would have any problem dropping the title to a younger superstar, as he seems to have turned over a new leaf, but my problem is with HHH. HHH is the one who has been acting as if he's Goldberg. Goldberg sucks, by the way.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i hope RVD wins..but if HBK wins..that would be cool 2

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes RVD winning the title

would be great. But will there even be the slightest chance of it happening on Raw? Probably not,unless something very unexpected happens.World titles don't change hands on Raw..

I too agree Triple H has jobbed to his dear buddy HBK twice. He is going to expect the return match and the return favor.That will likely happen unless a big upset happens.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I'm starting to think that if HBK turned heel be joining forces with Triple H RVD would quickly become the top face in the company.
I'm just hoping that one of my favourite wrestlers (HBK) manages to go out on top right now.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
apfanneb

Default Just another note on how much goldberg sucks

I think that RVD is already the top face in the company, whether or not he's supposed to be. I want to see RVD go to NWA, so he won't be held down by people like HHH. The Jarrett's know what they are doing, and I can't wait until they get a tv deal so I can watch them instead. It's too bad FMW doesn't have a US show.

Do you remember when that moron gorilla goldberg had to get plastic surgery to repair the massive gash he got from hitting the wrong window(s) on the limo? What a goof!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Usually I tend not to go along with "mass bashing" but in Goldbergs case I will make an exception.
Yes the dumbass does well and truly suck and apart from his gimmick is nothing.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Yes Rob Van Dam is the top face in the WWE and yes he deserves every single bit of that damn fucking belt .
But no he will never win it because the WWE head writters said so
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yup RVD should be able

to the same rights to the title as the other names but for some reason they keep holding him down..As I said if RVD wins tonight it will be a slimmmm chance or something goes wrong. Won't even happen with interference.

HBK Im sure would have no problem with going heel that is his favorite roll to play atleast years ago.I cannot see credibility to his title and I will tell you why. To me a champion takes on all comers...HBK has made no doubts that he will only get into a match of his chosen...or someone that he knows he can trust. As long as he hangs around Raw it will always be HBK/HHH/Kevin Nash occassionally when he gets able again.

As for Goldberg Im not even to start on that subject He is a total bore.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I don't know if that is going to happen. Although there is a very good possibility that it will. I would rather see HHH screw HBK out of the title, but like you said, its probably true that HBK won't job to anybody but HHH.
I think HBK will get screwed even if Triple H does not show up on RAW because there is now the alliance between Ric Flair and Batista and with The 4 Horsemen rumor the new members could be HHH, Batista, RVD and of course Ric Flair.

Remeber it's just a rumor!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
apfanneb

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON

I think HBK will get screwed even if Triple H does not show up on RAW because there is now the alliance between Ric Flair and Batista and with The 4 Horsemen rumor the new members could be HHH, Batista, RVD and of course Ric Flair.

Remeber it's just a rumor!!!
The rumor I heard was the same, with the exception of Randy Orton instead of RVD. I would put money on RVD being screwed, directly or indirectly, at some point tonight.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

Is'nt this nice? We are sitting here discussing what we think will happen on RAW and eagerly antisipating the show to see if our predictions are correct. I hope the WWE realise that it's more of this type of thing that will keep people watching rather than sex with dolls and adulterous affairs.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
apfanneb

Default You're absolutely right

I was going to stop watching WWE completely and go strictly NWA when the Katie Vick angle was going on. I agree with Gotenks, I hope the WWE pulls their heads out of their asses and realizes that the ratings drop is ALSO the fairwhether fans leaving and start working to please us, the true fans.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

I like both RVD and HBK so it really doesn't matter who wins. I would rather see RVD win though, but that isn't going to happen
Mattitude is offline   Reply With Quote