ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

We didnt want the brand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 08:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

wrestlinguy17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlinguy17
Default We didnt want the brand

Whoa...when did the fans want this brand thing to happen? Hopefully this thing will be over by Wrestlemania X-9, and be good again. McMahon should of did something with the WCW name and take all the crappy wrestlers over there and sign some other ones from other companies. Rock will make other movies this year also and wont be around for alot. I dont know why people get excited when he comes back for like 1 month and goes away again? I didnt blame Austin for leaving WWE at all. He just didnt think he was going anywhere and thought WWE was f*cking things up! Soon WWE will be crying and screaming for Austin to come back and he will just do that! Arent we all glad to see "BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY"...yeah yeah, we did it when Big Nose came back and now look at him. I wonder what the rating for RAW is gonna be tonight...WELL UH WE JUST WELL UH HAVE TO UH FIND OUT UH...
wrestlinguy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

I think the rating for RAW tonight will say alot about where the company is at right now. The brand extension sucks. Kill it already.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Sometimes in think i'm the only one in this world can see the sence in the Brand Extension.

Why does it Suck ??

We get to see Two different shows a week, not the HHH show on Monday and the HHH show on thursday.
We get to see new and up-and-coming stars, such as Dave Batista.

No-one can argue that the Brand extention has taken people off the TV, in fact, it has put more wrestlers on WWE television.

Hopefully they soon start having seperate PPV's.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

My point is that you have two (while different) average at best shows. I agree that its great to see some of the young talent. But I think they should pool all this talent, and have one great show. There are porbably 20 people that they could cut, and no one would miss.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

i see what your saying, but if they pooled the talent then they would have two shows showing exactly the same feuds.

It's a big step for the WWE, and i think it will take time for the fans to come round, but i think it will get better.
What i'm saying is the WWE have changed alot, and they are in a rebuilding phase at the moment, They are inproving storylines (notice how fast they killed the Katie Vic angle).

Wrestling wise, the WWE have never been in better shape, Matches that come to mind are
Summer Slam HBK V HHH (awesome).
Rock V Hogan at Wrestlemania.
TLC match on RAW.
Eddie V Edge on smackdown.
The current Tag Matches on Smackdown.

The WWE are in great shape, just the fans are snowballing their Criticism.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

The WWE is damned if they do and damned if they don't right now.
If they scrap the roster split then the amount of main eventers will just squeeze the life out of the shows, whereas if they keep the split going they can only have a limited number of fueds (Example. The combination of Eddie, Chavo, Benoit, Edge, Angle and Mysterio)
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes to bring an end to the extension

will also bring an end to a lot of the stars carrears.DDP and Saturn have been cut. Others will go as well because if the fans keep hollering for the end of the extension with the WWE already being over loaded with talent they will be forced to let go of many others again...

You could lose a lot of favorites because when it would come down to Vince's choice to let go of.It won't be your choice that will be staying or going,you can count on that it will be the ones he will figure he can get the most revenue out of.