ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

on RAW will we see..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road
Default on RAW will we see..........

Triple H wrestle Kane?: this one i really hope happens. i've been wanting to see them wrestle each other for a long time now.

another 3 minute segment?: ok, Eric really needs to stop with this. its just getting boring, and more and more predictable to who and when hes gonna do it.

a intergender tag match?: PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!!!

Chris Nowinski actually score with Molly?: i hope he gets lucky. but if he actually does, do you think he would keep a steady relationship with her, or would it be a one night stand? we'll find out. maybe Molly wont even do him in the first place.

Eric do something really big to get back at Steph?: i'm really waiting for this one! i cant wait to see what he has in store for her!

a Smackdown! star jump ship to RAW?: ok, this is getting annoying.

what do you guys think will happen on RAW?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think HBK will make his return with a bodyguard and get back at HHH..
Plus I think Bishoff will "rename" the IC belt to the Undisputed so that they have one of their own and have a tournament to see who gets it..
Also have a new belt like the "extreme championship"
And hopefully just hopefully we'll see Ric Flair retire
Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

Default agreed

Ric Flair needs to retire.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
'tin Man

triple h will face rvd for the ic title, and some sort of event or ginmmick match will create a number 1 contender to face the ic champ next week to make the ic title more prestigiouse to makew it a raw title!

i think kane will team with booker and dust to face the unamericans!
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

we'll see Eric Bischoff can't stand against Steph's big boobs and huge tits. He squeezed hers and he rapes her in the ring, guarded with the UnAmericans, and fans all around the world cheer for Eric Bischoff, and he instantly turns to face.

Then, Vince comes out, despising Eric for what he's done, then Kane burns him down with his pyro, and masturbates with Eric in the ring.

Then comes out Jericho, and his band Fozzy, start a gangbang rape against Steph.

Then comes out HHH, looks angry, goes to the ring, and pedigreed all of them in the ring, except Steph. Then, HHH rapes Steph using his Kama Sutra knowledge.

The the tv went off, (too much sex)......
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

KANE WILL HAVE BEEF WITH THE UN-AMERICANS
ERIC JERKOFF WILL HAVE SOMETHING BIG PLANNED FOR RAW LIKE MAYBE SOME ONE NEW{whitch i doubt}OR SOMEONE FROM SMACK DOWN IM THINKING KURT ANGLE.
HARVARD-NO COMMENT
RIC FLAIR-NO CLUE
I THINK THE ISLAND BOYZ OR JAMAL AND ROSIE{the 300 pound thong wearing fatty}WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM, MIGHT GET THERE FIRST MATCH 2MORROW ON "MONDAY NIGHT ROCK"

GET READY.....
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

eb will give hhh a shot at rvds ic title. hhh will be annoyed but eb will say "okay if you win you face the winner of a battle royal next week, thus making the belt more prestigiouse"

rock said this:
Quote:
Then, HHH rapes Steph using his Kama Sutra knowledge.
makes me larrrrrrrrf!
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

man, if Eric made a title like that, Steph would be so pissed off!