ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sunday Night Heat Sux

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Sunday Night Heat Sux

VELOCITY IS BAD ENOUGH, BUT IT'S NOT AS BAD AS SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT, I THOUGHT MTV CUT THE SHOW?? I MEAN HOW MANY JOBBERS CAN YOU PUT ON ONE SHOW? IT'S REALLY A WASTE OF TIME.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea i know it. but where else will they put their jobbers? why dont they just cancel that show.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If they cancel the show, Raven, Justin Credible and Crash Holly will have to look for work elsewhere.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

whos cares about Raven, Justin Credible and Crash Holly? i certainly do not. they are boring and not entertaining. the company is called World Wrestling Entertainment, and they are just plain boring.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

THEY SHOULD COMBINE BOTH HEAT AND VELOCITY AND KEEP IT A I HOUR SHOW, AND THE WRESTLER'S THAT PROVE THEM SELVES CAN GET SIGNED BY STEPH OR ERIC AND MOVE UP TO RAW OR S.D THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

honestly i think that sometimes that heat/velocity are better then raw and smackdown!!! they have better wrestling, and no stupid skits usually!!!!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by colin_lefevre
honestly i think that sometimes that heat/velocity are better then raw and smackdown!!! they have better wrestling, and no stupid skits usually!!!!!!

PERIOD.YOU DIDNT SAY THAT, TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.....

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE PERIOD.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Oh brother, new-gen fans are really getting on my nerves. You guys don't know sh*t about anything. Veolocity and Heat are for matches with mid-card wrestlers and recaps. Personally, I wish they would dump the recaps and add more matches. Its not supposed to be like Raw or Smackdown. Whereelse will you see stuff like Funaki vs. Jami Noble for the Cruiserweight Title? Its just plain, old-fashioned mid-card wrestling goodness. Sometimes I just like seeing matches without all the skits, speeches and other stuff. I remember when shows like this used to have real jobbers and people like Razor Ramon would beat the crap out of them everyweek. I miss those days.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default heat could be better

I wish Heat had DECENT commentary, why do they make wrestlers commentate now? But besides that I would give heat some decent mid-carders instead of people that need a place to lunch their careers, even though it's pitiful to see ECW greats like Raven and Justin Credle brought to a level that low...they should book matches with people like Test, Lance Storm, Jeff Hardy and people that only main-event a show every once in a while, and they gotta have diva matches on heat!!!
Old 01 Sep 2002, 04:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I AGREE !!