ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What is the greateast PPV ever for you ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default What is the greateast PPV ever for you ?

I would say Wrestlemania 6 at the skydome in Toronto .
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

CoolioMcawesome is on a distinguished road

Easily Wrestlemania X7.
- It saw one of the greatest technical wrestling matches of all time in Angle vs Benoit.

- It saw the greatest gimmick match of all time in TLC 2.

- It saw Undertaker's greatest Wrestlemania match ever with his match against HHH.

- The announcing stands as the best comentating I have ever heard at a PPV.

- The gimmick battle royal, while technically a horrible match, was a nice change of pace and I really enjoyed seeing so many of those wrestlers again. (Kamala, Earthquake, Typhoon, Slaughter, The Iron Shiek, Hillbilly Jim....)

- It saw one of the best written main events of all time. Throughout the course of the match, Austin was essentially backtracking through his entire WWF career. He gradually started wrestling like he did when he was a heel and started doing spots similar to ones he did when feuding with Bret. When he finally snapped on the "Million Dollar Dream" I knew I had just seen the most unexpected heel turn since Hogan joined the nWo.
CoolioMcawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Triple H vs Taker

Yup was there in Houston when Wrestlemania was in the Dome...That was one of the best matches of all time Triple H and UnderTaker were all over the dome that night.On the camera stands and everywhere. The sports people for TV and Newspaper said that should have been the main event...There right.

The main event was Austin vs The Rock. Had heard it during the day that Austin was going to go heel tonight but with the same thing that Austin would take the belt..That was the night that Vince came out to help Austin. I sort of held my breath not knowing just what Vince was really going to do. (especially after montreal)The next night Vince paired up Austin and Triple H. They did well was such a shame that Triple H got hurt and tore his quad.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Triple H vs Taker

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Yup was there in Houston when Wrestlemania was in the Dome...That was one of the best matches of all time Triple H and UnderTaker were all over the dome that night.On the camera stands and everywhere. The sports people for TV and Newspaper said that should have been the main event...There right.

The main event was Austin vs The Rock. Had heard it during the day that Austin was going to go heel tonight but with the same thing that Austin would take the belt..That was the night that Vince came out to help Austin. I sort of held my breath not knowing just what Vince was really going to do. (especially after montreal)The next night Vince paired up Austin and Triple H. They did well was such a shame that Triple H got hurt and tore his quad.

Nah, Austin v.s the Rock should have been the mainevent and was the main event.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I was there in Houston and saw it

live...Sorry Taker and Triple H had the best show of the whole night...

So do I detect an alter...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: I was there in Houston and saw it

Quote:
live...Sorry Taker and Triple H had the best show of the whole night...
Taker v.s HHH may have been the better match but that doesnt mean it should have been the main event.

Just like HHH v.s Micheals at Summerslam, you people thought it should have been the main event cause it was a better match than Rock v.s Brock...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

austin and rock was the best match that they had ever had with each other, but taker and hhh was the best match of the night. the put on a great wrestlemania. but the triple threat hardcore title match was pretty good too.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default T Mac You haven't ever heard

me say that HBK and Triple H should have been the main event at Summer Slam and you won't either...For reasons of my own I haven't watched Raw in a month....

But you didn't answer my question did you???

A little hard to answer....You come in straight for here and you and I that I know of have never posted...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I was just giving you an example that at some PPV's there are matches that steal the show that arent the main event.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Admit the truth

Your an alter....Your easy to spot....

When I pay 100.00 per ticket to Wrestlemania I will continue to say the same thing the local news sports commentators said...It should have been the main event...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Admit the truth

Quote:
Your an alter....Your easy to spot....

When I pay 100.00 per ticket to Wrestlemania I will continue to say the same thing the local news sports commentators said...It should have been the main event...

lol, im not an alter...you should know who i am.

This is a stupid argument, the Rock/Austin was the main event...to bad.

How about you try replying to my last post in the "Undertaker-Wrestlemaina" thread.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Nope I can't block you out

so hence forth I will no longer respond to anything with your name anywhere....You can't admit to the truth and that is sad as it comes...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Nope I can't block you out

Quote:
so hence forth I will no longer respond to anything with your name anywhere....You can't admit to the truth and that is sad as it comes...

LMFAO!!!

You cant admit that the Rock has produced alot more than the Undertaker in the past 5 year's.

Kim = immature.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default oh well

Whatever Go smoke your mary jane or what ever you use
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: oh well

Quote:
Whatever Go smoke your mary jane or what ever you use
Oh hell yeah!!!

The Rock says this...

Go to you're room and reach for that shoe box in you're closet
take out that pink dildo
put in some brand new batteries

Take that dildo
shine it up real nice