ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Important About Shane 'o Mac!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2002, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Important About Shane 'o Mac!

Ok, the only reason he hasn't been on tv is because his punishment for trying to run his dad out of business was to stay off of WWE TV for a while. Steph had the exact same punishment yet she is back... that means Shane can return anytime now!

Visit my WWE forums at http://wwezone.proboards12.com
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I suppose you also believe in the Easter Bunny.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Shane has many jobs with the company

Remember he has a lot to learn about running a conglomerate like Titan...His prioritys right now may not to be in the ring...

Actually they are suppost to take the Smackdown group on a 3 stop European tour in October..Yes that is Stephanies group but for an outting like that I'm sure Shane is likely to have a big hand in it.Since one of his many duties are Public Relations with the company.

Keep remembering Shane is 25% owner in the operation...and will one day oversee it all
Old 01 Sep 2002, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i cant wait to see Shane wrestle again

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I suppose you also believe in the Easter Bunny.
JOKES

SHANE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR TO TAKE OVER FOR ERIC JACKOFF, I MEAN JERKOFF, I MEAN ERIC WACKOFF SORRY I MENT BISHOFF
Old 01 Sep 2002, 12:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default lol Rock is probably right..

I have heard atleast 6-7 people around here in this town that really believe that Shane will manage to take Raw away from Eric....May here that song of his anytime..."Here Comes the Money"...
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I would love to see Shane come back..he was great.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

i xpect he'll be back at the start of next year.
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid

Hey Rock do you umm.... smoke rock on a regular basis, why in the world would Shane take over for Eric, most people think Eric is far and away more suited to the role of sleazy GM, if Shane is going to take over for anyone it is going to be Steph. Eric actually gets chears from the crowd, he is something like a tweener, while Steph doesn't even get heet she gets the same knid of boes X Pac got and look at where he is right now, she sucks as a GM she is more suited to playing the role of the vampish loudmouthed biatch, but no one wants to see her in power. Shane vs Eric = good TV!
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2002, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by The Weadazoid
Hey Rock do you umm.... smoke rock on a regular basis, why in the world would Shane take over for Eric, most people think Eric is far and away more suited to the role of sleazy GM, if Shane is going to take over for anyone it is going to be Steph. Eric actually gets chears from the crowd, he is something like a tweener, while Steph doesn't even get heet she gets the same knid of boes X Pac got and look at where he is right now, she sucks as a GM she is more suited to playing the role of the vampish loudmouthed biatch, but no one wants to see her in power. Shane vs Eric = good TV!
i expect that shane may replace one of the gms, but ONLY AFTER A FEW MONTHS AND WEVE ALL GOT BORED OF STEPH OR SHANE!!!!
Old 01 Sep 2002, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i think Shane will be back on the 500th episode of RAW

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote