ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Smackdown discussion thread

This is the official Smackdown discussion thread....This is here so we wont have 10000 different topics on Smackdown....You want to talk about it here you go.....

edit:Be back later....Going to watch Smackdown

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Nov 2002 at 07:23 PM.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have already watched SD! and I must say it was a damn good show.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Smackdown was a good show but it lacked

tonight and think Big Show is the problem.He and Paul couldn't even get the crowd going the first time they came out.I mean If Brock hadn't come out there with the chair the audience was asleep....

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving and Football its going to be one of the smartest moves to bring Steiner to Smackdown...Maybe he and Edge can keep the crowd from sleeping off the Thanksgiving Turkey..

Edge was doing pretty good the crowd woke up when his music started to play.He was doing pretty good with Show. When Paul pulled him out it was like he was saying to Edge hey your not suppost to win this.Of course we all knew that anyway but Edge was going on that thing called adrenalin
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I thought it was good tonight.I just don't see Show getting pops though,plain and simple most fans don't want to see him with the title.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I agree and too seems

a lot of that crowd anyway wasn't for Heymen either.When Brock got that F5 on Show brought about the biggest rise out of that crowd.That was a pretty one too for someone who had bad ribs..

Actually Steph would be smart to keep Brock around doing stuff like he did tonight.Run ins tonight sort of saved it...

When they announced Steiner coming on Smackdown Tuesday night will help...Woder if they will make it permanent or is he going to go back and forth. Wish they would say.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 04:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Smackdown was a good show but it lacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
tonight and think Big Show is the problem.He and Paul couldn't even get the crowd going the first time they came out.I mean If Brock hadn't come out there with the chair the audience was asleep....
Edge was doing pretty good the crowd woke up when his music started to play.He was doing pretty good with Show. When Paul pulled him out it was like he was saying to Edge hey your not suppost to win this.Of course we all knew that anyway but Edge was going on that thing called adrenalin

Do you actually expect the crowd to cheer for the top heel, obviously not actually the Big show carried that main event from start to finish and got heat from the crowd when they were chanting "Big show suck's, so "Blu angel" or what ever you're name is...you really dont have a fucking clue on what's going on.

The Big show literally beat the shit out of that skinny bitch Edge and the only time that Edge got any momentum during the match was when he landed the "low blow" and then it took him 3 bitch ass "spears" to knock the Big show down.

Heyman, Show and Brock carried the whole show, they ACTED out thier roles real well and it was 2 hour's of great ENTERTAINMENT.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: Smackdown was a good show but it lacked

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Do you actually expect the crowd to cheer for the top heel, obviously not actually the Big show carried that main event from start to finish and got heat from the crowd when they were chanting "Big show suck's, so "Blu angel" or what ever you're name is...you really dont have a fucking clue on what's going on.

The Big show literally beat the shit out of that skinny bitch Edge and the only time that Edge got any momentum during the match was when he landed the "low blow" and then it took him 3 bitch ass "spears" to knock the Big show down.

Heyman, Show and Brock carried the whole show, they ACTED out thier roles real well and it was 2 hour's of great ENTERTAINMENT.
Rock the place looked like a freaking funeral. The whole show was filled with canned chants and boos. Show is not a heel he's a 7 foot 500 pound fraud.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 04:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Paul was actually at the top of his game.(My god I just agreed with Rock). Show was just..Show. Angle/Eddie was the best match followed by Mysterio/ Noble. Who did the run in in the Cena/ Rikishi match?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Re: Smackdown was a good show but it lacked

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

Rock the place looked like a freaking funeral. The whole show was filled with canned chants and boos. Show is not a heel he's a 7 foot 500 pound fraud.

No, he's the top heel of the company right now, cmon man...you should know this type if stuff.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The fat show is plain and simple one of the crapiest wrestlers ever to grace a WWE ring ...
He s an insult to the WWE title : no ring skills, totally boring and would cure all insomnia in the world with one minute of his current matchs .
Give that fucking belt to a TRUE and GIFTED talent like Kurt Angle or Scott Steiner before The Whole Big Fat Crap Slow kills SM for good .
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

One thing you must understand about the Big Show.....He is 7 feet tall.....500 pounds or something....We ain't gonna see a flying clothesline or a moonsault..Of course he has no decent ring skills....I mean in WCW.... He was alot leaner and younger....But Rock is right....He is the top heel.... Smackdown was dying anyways....There is no real current plot to keep you coming back to Smackdown other than the Benoit/Angle/Edge/Eddie matches....And now they seem to be getting old....I don't watch Smackdown regularly.....But there is a reason for that....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
The fat show is plain and simple one of the crapiest wrestlers ever to grace a WWE ring ...
He s an insult to the WWE title : no ring skills, totally boring and would cure all insomnia in the world with one minute of his current matchs .
Give that fucking belt to a TRUE and GIFTED talent like Kurt Angle or Scott Steiner before The Whole Big Fat Crap Slow kills SM for good .
What the fuck do you expect him to do, he aint no high flyer, he's the heaviest of all heavy wieghts.

Matthew you're problem is that you only like the small and quick guy's...you dont respect any of the heavy wieghts, i guess you hated Andre and Yoko, you probably dont like Rikishi or Mark Henry or the Island boyz.

You're just a "heavy wieght hater"

the Big show is the WWE champion

R-V-D is overated...lmfao
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

What the fuck do you expect him to do, he aint no high flyer, he's the heaviest of all heavy wieghts.

Matthew you're problem is that you only like the small and quick guy's...you dont respect any of the heavy wieghts, i guess you hated Andre and Yoko, you probably dont like Rikishi or Mark Henry or the Island boyz.

You're just a "heavy wieght hater"

the Big show is the WWE champion

R-V-D is overated...lmfao
Lol your statement is false . If i did nt like heavyweight wrestlers, i wouldn t say that i would like to see the belt around Kurt Angle or Scott Steiner s waists
I don t respect a guy like the fat show because HE s overrated (and overweight LMAFAO) .
When he was the Giant in WCW, he was great, he was all muscular and could even do a great dropkick.
I just can t stand his current wrestling style that all .
Yeah super heavyweights like Rikishi or the Late Yokozuna are not my cup of tea for sure ...
Andre The Giant vs Hogan was awesome because of the intensity between these 2 .
As for RVD it seems you re jealous of him for some reason (hey perharps it s because the crowd are more cheering his name than the rock )
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Actually i wanna se R-V-D win the belt but he wont cause he's not championship material, he cant even cut a god damn promo..lmfao

Angle and Steiner are not heavy wieght's, thier middle wieght's.

The fact of the matter is this..Big show is the WWE champion and there's nothing you can do about it...lmfao

I cant wait to se all the "great wrestler's" on Smack down (the Rock's show) jobbing to the Big show, it started with Edge last night...who's next...Benoit....lmfao
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:36 AM   #15 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Actually i wanna se R-V-D win the belt but he wont cause he's not championship material, he cant even cut a god damn promo..lmfao

Angle and Steiner are not heavy wieght's, thier middle wieght's.

The fact of the matter is this..Big show is the WWE champion and there's nothing you can do about it...lmfao

I cant wait to se all the "great wrestler's" on Smack down (the Rock's show) jobbing to the Big show, it started with Edge last night...who's next...Benoit....lmfao
i agree that angle is a midleweight,BUT STEINER!! rick are u crazy or what???
if steiner isn't a heavyweight, then i guess heavyweights are only the likes of yokozuna, rikishi, big show... and guess what?? they all suck!
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote