ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Angle and Beniot in Hitc at Armageddon!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Angle and Beniot in Hitc at Armageddon!

Who thinks that Beniot and Anngle will compete in a Hitc match at Armageddon
StoneColdRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Definitely not. They just had a HIC last month. i would rather see them in an iron man match, or a submission match.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hell all of those matches would be good... I think an Iron Man match would be interesting
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

i would like to see a submission match or a best of three falls match .
I m sure Kurt and Chris could produce a submission match of bret hart and steve austin s caliber at mania 13
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
jmb556

weel, you've got to wonder they are arleady running out of match types to put these two into. not that I don't enjoy seeing these two in the ring but we are quickly running out of options...my call would be a two out of three falls match, similar to what Austin and HHH did last year, first match: pinfall only, 2nd match: submission match, 3rd match cage match
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

They already did that back in 2001, except the 3rd fall then was a ladder match with the gol medals on the line.

i would like to see another 30 ultimate submission match between the two. it reminded me of the old school wrestling matches from back in the 60's with a 90's twist added to it.

although a ironman match would rock between to the two i don't see it happening. those matches are a hour and usuially the main event. and they damn sure aren't going to let Beniot and Angle have the main event when wrestlers like the Big Slow deserve it so much more.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
They already did that back in 2001, except the 3rd fall then was a ladder match with the gol medals on the line.

i would like to see another 30 ultimate submission match between the two. it reminded me of the old school wrestling matches from back in the 60's with a 90's twist added to it.

although a ironman match would rock between to the two i don't see it happening. those matches are a hour and usuially the main event. and they damn sure aren't going to let Beniot and Angle have the main event when wrestlers like the Big Slow deserve it so much more.
And doesn't that suck.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

what part sucks?

the fact that Big Slow is maineventing when Angle and Beniot should be in a main event war. hell yeah that sucks.

i'm thinking Brock vs. Beniot vs. Angle would kick ass. but don't expect that until wrestle mania or the rumble.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

it would be cool if chris and kurt have a 2 out of 3 fall i quit match
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere Man
Hell all of those matches would be good... I think an Iron Man match would be interesting
ME too...They haven't had one since Hunter and Rock(2 men who should never do that kind of match again in life)And Benoit and Angle for a full hour...That'll be a clasic..I'll watch over and over again....You they'll pull out all stops and do some shit (American) fans never seen before

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Nov 2002 at 06:02 PM.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The boy who cried Wolf comes to mind when speaking of Angle Vs. Benoit.... I think the WWF should lay low on their matches....Smackdown has a habit of giving us.... Edge.... Mysterio.... Guerrero...Benoit....Angle combinations.... Thus lessining the effect everytime we see them wrestle.....I mean it is great wrestling.....But there is only so much they can do.....Great feuds play out over long periods of time....Most of which is not wrestling matches....Take for example ....Rock Vs. Lesnar....They kept them out of the ring long enough to build interest.... Andre Vs. Hogan.....What more can I say.....The fact Angle and Benoit have had matches in the past might lessen the anticipation....Nonetheless.... They will always deliver in the ring....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I wanna see a submission match.Those two are great at old school wrestling.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

I would like to see them in a cage match again!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

oh yeah a cage match would rock!
they had one at raw last year and it was cool.
one of the best i ever witnessed.
but i would have hoped that if brock retained, he would face benoit in a ladder match for the title.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

wrestlinguy17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlinguy17
Thumbs down angle and benoit

nah it wouldnt be that good and im for the idea of an iron man match!!!
wrestlinguy17 is offline   Reply With Quote