ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Jeff Hardy

Why all the obsession with Jeff
the way I see it he is a falling star
he's got a very sloppy style of wrestling and his appearance is that of a strung out drug abuser

I need to understand
someone give me a reason

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And may god rest your sould my son...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Jeff Hardy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Why all the obsession with Jeff
the way I see it he is a falling star
he's got a very sloppy style of wrestling and his appearance is that of a strung out drug abuser

I need to understand
someone give me a reason
Quite the opposite Kurt, he has alot of potential, he has just lost the passion, and his appearance says that he's different, and that he's not afraid to be, it's only the blind that fail to see that.....

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

irs cuz.....HE LOOKS GOOD!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Jeff Hardy s career is finished because he took a lot of nasty bumps and now his body can t stand them anymore .
I think a wise move from him would be to retire and go to music full time .
Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

he only good in tag matches
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default Re: Re: Jeff Hardy

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl

Quite the opposite Kurt, he has alot of potential, he has just lost the passion, and his appearance says that he's different, and that he's not afraid to be, it's only the blind that fail to see that.....
playgirl is right. Jeff needs the passion to get back on track. hell anybody in the wrestling business needs to have passion or they will burnout and not be sucessful.

Look at Foley. not the greatest ring technican, but his passion for the business and willingness to sacrifce his body is what made him a legend.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

his style is very sloppy and makes him more likely to have a short and embarassing career
plus he comes out with stuff covering his arms ...like he's hiding track marks

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I am starting to think Jeff is not happy b/c him and Matt were split...I think he is happiest with his big bro...plus all his luster is gone and his love for WWE is also...he is more into music and not getting banged up....PLUS he wants to be home more...
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Because the majority of his passion has been occupied, wrestling has become anything but his primary concern, given he is serious with music ventures, not to mention... the state of the wrestling business has seen better days, considering that the very same repitition that once carried it, has now all but became its own enemy, leaving it based on backstage politics, sadly the same dranatic attraction that takes place behind curtains, seems more entertaining than what happens in front of the masses, many wrestlers developing ego and/or attitude, while others simply losing desire to even care, besides his situation regarding "sloppy" mistakes, your words... not mine, well that is completely forgivable, since how times has this guy, almost killed himself just to deliver entertainment at our leisure?

its very easy to be critical, try being in their position for once, odds are likely that you will not even know where to begin.

I say if the man doesn't want to do wrestling, he should follow his heart, because either way, this faithful fan, will remain loyal towards whatever route that decides to present itself, its all good.

~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Jeff Hardy is awesome and always will be to me. He has cool moves and cool clothes and matt does also. The only strange thing I see about him is the paint on his body.
Hrr Rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

jeff hardy SUCKS!
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate jeff hardy. He is the biggest fag ever.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

2 Things that Jeff Hardy needs to do to make me like him

1. Stop with the gay paint
2. Stop with the gay dancing.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Gay Paint ? Gay Dancing ? Are you freak gay or what ? Common , Jeff is damn great in the ring . Like most of you said , he "only" lost the passion . Let him pause for 1 year and he'll be back better than ever before , cuzz he'll realize how much wrestling really means to him !