ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Main Event...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default Main Event...

what do you guys think the main event at Ammegeddion is gonna be?
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

As long as it involves Nathaniel jones going for either one of the titles, or against Steiner I'm cool with it. I wanna see Steiner/Jones again.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

on RAW it will surely involve both HHH and HBK and perharps one or two another guys in the process.
On SM, all depends of Lesnar s injury .
Lesnar kicking the fat show s ass in big fashion would be great for sure .
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Default Main event

i'm thinking the Smackdown Main event will be a rematch, with some type of stipulation... and as for Raw.... I would love to see
RVD & HBK & Booker vs. Jericho & HHH & Steiner....

no title on the line..

however, looks like we may see an RVD heel turn, which would suck, but still.. which in that case, Steiner and RVD switch
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default It will be a one on one HBK vs Triple H

Triple H wants his belt back and its payback time for HBK to job to his good buddy...
Triple H has done it twice
Old 21 Nov 2002, 02:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

There isn't a possible idea of what will be the main event for the next PPV. I mean both of the main rivaries don't have a PPV quality and they started new storylines. Probably by next week there will be a more concrete idea of wich match will be the main event.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

i say its gona be hhh vs hbk vs y2j vs scott steiner(world title match)
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Naaaa its suppost to be one on one

Triple H will be saying that the only reason that HBK beat him was because he had plenty of help and this one will be one on one....

Steiner and Y2J is to risky....Those two may feud but HBK and TRiple H won't be involved in that one
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Steiner as a main eventer? Not yet but probably soon.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

The Raw side I think we will see HBK/HHH rematch,all though I'd rather see HBK/RVD in the title match.

On the Smackdown side I'm going with Benoit/Angle,that would be a great mainevent!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

RAW: HHH vs. HBK vs. RVD

SD!: Angle Vs. Benoit Vs. Show
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

wrestlinguy17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlinguy17
Post main event

the main event at Arm is gonna be HBK vs RVD in a ladder match kids
wrestlinguy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Naaaa Triple H im very sure has a remath

already signed...Probably before SS was ever in the ring.As I said the next day Triple H left for the India Tour.. So he wasn't in too bad a shape.Thats 10 days so he will be showing up pretty soon...
Old 21 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I agree with blu .
HHH will surely be in it .
He s that damn good after all
HBK vs HHH in a ladder match ? That would be awesome .
I remember HHH s ladder ic match with the rock at summerslam 98 and it was a classic for sure .
So yes Hunter could go at it with his old buddy in a ladder championship match .
Anyway i m finding the potential raw championship match more exciting than the sm s one .