ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite Goldust act/costume?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road
Default Favorite Goldust act/costume?

Everyone know how Goldust occasionally dresses up in some weird disguise and does something hilarious? Which one of those was your favorite?

I would have to say my favorite is when he dressed up as the crocodile hunter and ventured into the nWo locker room, which then led to a beatdown by Booker T on Xpac. :laugh:

KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

HAHA, yeah, that one was my favorite too, I also liked when he dressed up as The Coach, and when he snuck into Bokker T's bed and when Booker got mad at him Goldust is like 'amn, I bought this nighty for nothing'or something like that LMAO
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I dont find the costumes the best. Its the one liners
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Such as.....
"I bought this nighty for nothing."
"What I was young and stupid." (When Kane & booker asked who would have sex with a dead body)
"Look out. He tends to suck."
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I liked the one when he dressed up as a baby and Stone Cold beat the shit out of him and locked him in one of those Dons Jons.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

The best is when he came out dressed up as his dad as "The American Dream" with a fat suit made out of pillows and pokodot tights.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

J-$ick!! How you been? Damn, this place is empty without you. You're one of the smartest posters here, unlike all these negative smarks.

Anyway, my favorite Goldust moment was when he was making frequent sexual advances to Razor Ramon, even getting a (fake) tattoo with his name on it at one point.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i liked Marilyndust and when he dressed up as Sable so that Marc Mero could make fun of her.

anybody rember when Piper stripped down Goldust at wrestle mania 13?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

Yeah, and was wearing Nylons. That was pretty sick. My favorite bit of his is when he did the crocodile hunter.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Yeah, and was wearing Nylons. That was pretty sick.
Yeah. Isn't it great to relive the good 'ol days.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

Yeah. Isn't it great to relive the good 'ol days.
It sure beats talking about main-eventers banging pieces of wood.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
I liked the one when he dressed up as a baby and Stone Cold beat the shit out of him and locked him in one of those Dons Jons.
Thats one of my favorite moments as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote