ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

4-Horsmen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road
Default 4-Horsmen

I would like to see a return of the Horsemen.
A heel stable needs a face stable with which to do battle. Flair and hhh could be the spiritual leaders (flair shouldnt wrestle, but of course Flair will anyway), and both could run around smacking the heels with lead pipes, and such. But who would be the other two?
batista , of course, , but that leaves one empty slot.
Who would you recruit as the fourth Horseman?
Here's a wild idea....
Flair, batista , and HHH say that they're reforming the Horsemen. They say that the fouth member will remain a secret until some near future PPV. Maybe armagedon.i say maybe at armagedon eric says in the hhh/hbk match ric flair,batista will not be allowed at ring side or be allowed to interfere.with an huge smark on flairs face.he says that will be alright with me and batista.in the match i say randy comes out and help hhh win the world title again. i say batitsta,flair comes out and then they look at hhh,randy and they smile and put up the 4-fingers.
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hope HHH doesn't get a shot at the title for a while...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Randy Orton is definitively the right choice .
The fans are so pissed by him . They can t stand him anymore .
Here s my idea :
HHH as the world champ and leader of it , Batista, Randy Orton and ..... Lance Storm as the fourth guy .
With the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair as the manager .
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

It should only be Trips, Orton, Batista, and Flair. Like it was when it was the original. The leader role-Trips. The Rookis-Orton. The Enforcer-Batista. The Manager-Flair.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

I hope the idea is scrapped altogether.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i think it would be funnier if HHH, Flair, and Batustia said that no body was good enogh to join them so it would just be them.

then have orton start following them around trying to get into the group with them. he does a buch of shit like helping them win matches and take on their enemies. but they still wont finally have all of the faces just start beating the hell out of HHH, Flair and Batustia. then have randy come out and interfere so that the faces beat the shit out of him and the other three get away. then they let him join but minuplate hm to where he always takes the beating and does all the work until he gains their respect.

i just think it would bring some comedy that might make people laugh instead of that stupid RNN news update.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Seeing a 4-Horseman reform would be cool to see..
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Flair could also utilize Arn Anderson as the manager with HHH being the leader and possibly Bautista, Lance Storm and Beniot. Flair could be the Player/manager or "Wheeler dealer" as Dusty Rhodes would say "if you will".
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

that might happen bleak u never now
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Horsemen should never be reformed

they should take the original group and envoke them into the Wrestling Hall of Fame not trying to make generic repeats...

Arn Anderson
Ole Anderson
Ric Flair
Tully Blanchard

Those are the true legends of the Horsemen
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Horsemen should never be reformed

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
they should take the original group and envoke them into the Wrestling Hall of Fame not trying to make generic repeats...

Arn Anderson
Ole Anderson
Ric Flair
Tully Blanchard

Those are the true legends of the Horsemen
Not another horsemen thread!!

Give it up guys fans don't want them back again. If they make a stable better be a new one rather than recycling old ones.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote