ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Brock Lesnar = The World's Most Strongest Man

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Brock Lesnar = The World's Most Strongest Man

Man.... he can, he can, like I said, HE CAN F-5 Big Show!!!
I think Brock is stronger than Mark Henry.
What does Mark Henry have????
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Re: Brock Lesnar = The World's Most Strongest Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
Man.... he can, he can, like I said, HE CAN F-5 Big Show!!!
I think Brock is stronger than Mark Henry.
What does Mark Henry have????
a title

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Brock Lesnar = The World's Most Strongest Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

a title
LMAO
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

its not even a titleits a pissy littlethin belt i wish he went back to SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I think He meant the title : WORLDS SRONGEST MAN above his name
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If mark henry ever got a push, I have no doubt in the world that he could f5, f6 or even f7 the big show. I have seen the worlds strongest man event and to win that means you can do pretty much do what anybody on earth can do involving strength

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

brock has speed. thats somthing Henry willl never have.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Brock Lesnar. World's Strongest man?!?! LMAO

Come on people Lesnar wouldn't pass the first round on tough-man competitions. Henry is all bulk but like someone here stated already he doesn't have speed. I would love to see Lesnar Lift a 2 ton car like Henry did. Henry can grab Show like a rag doll and throw him left and right. For those wo don't know much about toughman competition you should tune to ESPN and look at the competitions. The Africa Stone, The train car pull etc.

Lesnar is Strong but saying that he's the world strongest man is simply an insult to all toughman competitors around the world
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

I'm pretty sure it's ESPN too, kinda funny how a channel that shows sports center about 18 hours a day, needs a second channel to show the 'other sports.' I believe this week's big event is the African Pigme Bowling Semi Finals, but hey, who am I to judge dim witted programing.

Anyway,

Brock may be big, but he's pretty much just Swol. Don't get me wrong, he's strong, but just because the man has muscles bulging everywhere, doesn't mean he's the strongest man, I mean, I seriouslly doubt Shwarzanegger, even in his body building tape phase, could hold a candle to Atlas. Contrary to popular belief, most of your sheer bulky guys are stronger then your physically fit, muscles everywhere people.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote