ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HBK after he loses the belt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default HBK after he loses the belt

I think after he loses the belt he should be a manager to some of the younger guys

I personally miss managers

HBK would be a great guiding force in some of these young careers....plus just his presence would bring more attention to the younger guys who desperately need to get over with the fans

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If he's 100% stay around because he's still a great performer...But like he said he's shell of the shell that he used to be.....But i say use like they do now...Only wrestle at the big 4
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i think they should take a real situation and make it a storyline.

have HBK start getting on Jeff Hardy's ass about not realizing his full potiental to become as so many annoncers have stated the next HBK.

who knows this might work to get Jeff back passionate for the wrestling bussiness again and do it while letting HBK pass on the tourch.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
i think they should take a real situation and make it a storyline.

have HBK start getting on Jeff Hardy's ass about not realizing his full potiental to become as so many annoncers have stated the next HBK.

who knows this might work to get Jeff back passionate for the wrestling bussiness again and do it while letting HBK pass on the tourch.
I agree with almost all of that except instead of Jeff use Matt

Matt is a much more solid wrestler and has a longer future in the business
IMO all Matt really needs to work on is Mic-work and who better than HBK to teach him??

Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Wake up time

if things go as planned HBK will lose that belt right back to Triple H...Triple H has jobbed to HBK twice now it will be HBKs turn to job and it will likely be a clean one as well...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

And jeff has to sober up 1st
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
And jeff has to sober up 1st
i got 2 words for Jeff Hardy

Drug Rehab

Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Wake up time

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
if things go as planned HBK will lose that belt right back to Triple H...Triple H has jobbed to HBK twice now it will be HBKs turn to job and it will likely be a clean one as well...

And that will happen Dec.15th live from Florida...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)

HhHs_MaMaCiTa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HhHs_MaMaCiTa Send a message via Yahoo to HhHs_MaMaCiTa

hbk would make a great manager
HhHs_MaMaCiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Where have you been

HBK was already offered the managers job and he doesn't want it...Threatened to walk away and got pedigreed for that...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default Re: Where have you been

Quote:
HBK was already offered the managers job and he doesn't want it...Threatened to walk away and got pedigreed for that...
damn it! thats just what i was going to say. looks like you beat me to it.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Default Re: Where have you been

Quote:
well they wanted him to manage an established star
why does HHH need HBK???
HHH would just try and steal Shawn's cool

HBK with Matt hardy would be great
I remember the Jeff vs Matt match from some PPVs ago Matt was reminding me of a young Bret Hart in look and style

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maddog

he would make a good manager but i think he will just leave the wwe and retire for good.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

why cant shawn stay on forever and become full time for the next year or so? plenty of wrestlers have come back from "career ending" injuries. dont bash me as i dont know his full condition. but i am definately going to watch with a wait and see attitude. and i for one hope he sticks to it. cause god damm that would be kool.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Because if you listen

He has said over and over he doesn't want to be with the group who can't let go...Like the 52 yr old Ric Flairs the Hogans the ones who can't seem to let go...Now if he is telling one of his normal Half truths. He is saying that is what he wants but won't give into it.

He has spanky coming into the cruiser weight division on Smackdown. I wouldn't be suprised that he stays close for a while to see how Spanky makes his mark... Spanky will do fine in the WWE . He won't need Shawn so he can ride into the sunset and live out his days....