ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HBK vs RVD next week's Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
HBKRVDFan

Default HBK vs RVD next week's Raw

Now this will be a match. question is what kind of match will it me. I'd love to see a ladder match between these two superstars, Yeah we HBK's body can't supposedly take all this fight but from the words of HBK himself. " Let's see just how much more this ol' body can take." Also after Raw I noticed a bit of sensablility in our NEW WWE Champ! something HHH never could do cuz he's to busy being Mr Tough Guy. But neways I hope HBK vs RVD is a ladder match or at least something really entertaining
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think's it's just gonna be a regular match and i would like to se RVD turn heel after he looses to Micheal's but it probably wont happen.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

HBK and RVD in a ladder match,my God that would be amazing,but I really doubt that happens.I really don't care though what kind of a match it is,it will just be great to see those two in the ring together.
I just hope we don't have a Triple H run in to screw everything up!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well the Triple H run in is a 95% sure thing...But i do think it's going to be a great match...But i just wish HBK was the man he was 4 years ago...It'll be even better...But it still has classic written all over it.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

first time in a long time I actually can't wait for Raw

should be an awesome match...don't see RVD turnin heel or anything tho

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i expect a wrestle mania main event quality match. with a great show of respect at the end between these two pioners of their era, respectivly.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote