ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Austin Returning To Raw??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
HBKRVDFan

Exclamation Austin Returning To Raw??

I thought Steve Austin had said he wasn't interested in coming back to the WWE because of the direction being crap, well lately I hear rumors everyday about Austin returning so wazzup with that?? Also I hope Goldberg never comes to WWE because he is a complete jerk
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

forst of i'd like to say hi, and welcome.
secondly, where did you hear austin was returning? for all i care, he can stay home. since the direction of the business hasen't changed much since he left.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
HBKRVDFan

I keep hearing about it on some wrestling websites. I think he should stay home as well. Raw is running just great without him.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default When it comes to Austin its safer

to wait till you hear the words from him. So far all that is coming out is just rumors..Just like the last months. Austin will speak up if he for what reason would want to come back to the WWE...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by HBKRVDFan
I keep hearing about it on some wrestling websites. I think he should stay home as well. Raw is running just great without him.
this a classic post.
in fact i am going to print it and frame it. you dim sim.
RAW is runnig fine without him? RAW is crap without the king of wrestlers 'STONE COLD' Steve Austin.
the shows lately would have benefited from any sort of appearance from Austin.
If i dont see Austin soon i am gonna rampage through this forum. because i am sik of ppl bagging him out for shit that you have no proof as to whether it happened or not.
everyone was a fan of Austin and now you all hate him because according to a couple of spaccos on this site its now cool to hate him. stop listening to these jumbo dickheads. these are the same ppl who think the rock is shit on the mic compared to crash holly.
i cant believe i agree with blu angel but he/she is right we dont no shit about austin and until then i can only hope that i see him soon in any sort of ring but preferably in a wwe ring.
thank you for your time.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man

everyone was a fan of Austin and now you all hate him because according to a couple of spaccos on this site its now cool to hate him. stop listening to these jumbo dickheads. these are the same ppl who think the rock is shit on the mic compared to crash holly.
i cant believe i agree with blu angel but he/she is right we dont no shit about austin and until then i can only hope that i see him soon in any sort of ring but preferably in a wwe ring.
thank you for your time.
I don't care bout wife beatin austin
I never liked the guy
well not since he lost the ability to actually wrestle
and was "WHAT?" really a gimmick???
he cold get the crowd going and he was damn good at it
I respect the man for his accomplishments
I know all about him
I just do not like him

I think Raw is fine without him
lets see what Steiner brings to the table
and lets give the younger guys a chance
If austin was still around we wouldnt see Edge nearly as much or Mattitude ver 1.0

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

I don't care bout wife beatin austin
I never liked the guy
well not since he lost the ability to actually wrestle
and was "WHAT?" really a gimmick???
he cold get the crowd going and he was damn good at it
I respect the man for his accomplishments
I know all about him
I just do not like him

I think Raw is fine without him
lets see what Steiner brings to the table
and lets give the younger guys a chance
If austin was still around we wouldnt see Edge nearly as much or Mattitude ver 1.0
why the fuck wouldnt we be seeing edge and mattitude? they are on a different show. how do you know he beat his wife? thats all i want to know. i read it on a shit load of sites. but i have learnt to laugh them off because 99 percent of the time they are speaking out of there arses.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man

why the fuck wouldnt we be seeing edge and mattitude? they are on a different show. how do you know he beat his wife? thats all i want to know. i read it on a shit load of sites. but i have learnt to laugh them off because 99 percent of the time they are speaking out of there arses.
3 words dude

THIS IS CNN

yeah thats right it made national news
log off the net every once in awhile and check out your local news broadcast

when austin left Matt hardy was on Raw
and in all likely hood if austin had remained they wouldn't have felt the need to build up the younger guys
we'd still see the same damn punch kick stun
WHAT?
I said we'd see the same old austin matches
WHAT?
I said the same matches
WHAT??
I said we'd be sein the same old shit over and over again

No that Egomaniacal Austin is adios
the next generation can shine

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

wake up dip shit.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?
i said wake up.
the writers are the ones who make up the show.
WHAT?!?!?!?
i said its the writers fuck knuckle.
The show was going stale as he left which is the reason he did leave you dumn moron pidgeon.
I always thought matt would have gotten a push anyway. austin or no austin.
can i ask you seeing as though it was austin who was writing all the storylines as you put it. what the fuck happened to eddies push? oh thats right austin left and eddie gets screwed.
so you are one of them fuck knuckles who wants RAVEN and Justin Credible to be the main event of RAW every god damn night. i say bring back austin because his personal life has fuck all to do with you.
pull your foot out of your mouth and realise that you along with every other wrestling fan to walk the earth were entertained by this kik ass character and stil want to be entertained. unlike the tripe that we get now.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maddog

I dont think he would come back well i wish he would come back he was tha best wrestler. I think its just crap rumours. Well i hope they are true