ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Can anyone tell me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Can anyone tell me

exactly how old Eric Bischoff is?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

He looks younger then that.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
He looks younger then that.

Well, he dies his hair, that helps a lot
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

Well, he dies his hair, that helps a lot
ya true.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

He dies his hair but he needs to hit the power plant. He wears that leather jacket to death covering up that gut.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

who in the hell cares how old he is.

I just want to know if he is willing to go one-on-one with
Shane-O-Mac.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
who in the hell cares how old he is.

I just want to know if he is willing to go one-on-one with
Shane-O-Mac.

Ummm, I do, obviously
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Eric does die his hair

and has for several years...There is a lot of grey on the mountain..Im not sure if I would want to see poor Shane stuck in a ring with Eric in a match anyway...Eric has a black belt in Karate don't know to what degree it is but am sure he can handle himself.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

yeah but just think. Eric's karate experience and Shane's crazy ass style could make and outstanding, hardhitting match.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I'd rather see Eric go one on one with Vince in a none scripted street fight !
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
I'd rather see Eric go one on one with Vince in a none scripted street fight !
LOL that would be amazing. Vince would kick his ass.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

lol. oh fuck. that would be bad ass. vice could finally get revenge for losing 86 weeks straight to Eric and WCW. and for eric stealing all of his top guys at the time.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
lol. oh fuck. that would be bad ass. vice could finally get revenge for losing 86 weeks straight to Eric and WCW. and for eric stealing all of his top guys at the time.

It was 83 weeks. And Vince already got his revenge. By beating Eric's company for the next 114 weeks and putting his company out of buisness.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

It was 83 weeks. And Vince already got his revenge. By beating Eric's company for the next 114 weeks and putting his company out of buisness.
Holy shit! I actually got the number of weeks right this time.

But i must admit Vince and Eric's Monday night wars saved me at least 13 times during school. When it came time for a report i just pulled out the Monday Night Wars report out, added some more to it, changed some words and, wala, an A for every time that I used it.