ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH, Crock Lesnar, Bautista or Big Poppa Chump?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default HHH, Crock Lesnar, Bautista or Big Poppa Chump?

Which one rules over all? Is it HHH, who uses ring psychology and emotion in a match? Is it Brock, with devastating power and amateur wrestling excellence? Is it Bautista, who has youth and shows great promise? Or is it Steiner, who has strength, charisma and mike skills unlike any other? Personally, my favorite is HHH, just because I'm most familiar with him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

HHH is probably the most boaring to watch out of those 4 name's.

Brock's starting to become "electrifying"

Poppa pump's new and original

Bautista's fucking huge and he's more exciting to watch than Triple H cause it's all about the anticapation of what he's gonna do next.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Brock is the future...And is quickly becoming one of the greats...I think Brock is the best out of all you named...But i'm a big Steiner and Game fan too...Dont care much for Batista..But he looked impresive last night
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Of all of them I would have to say Steiner. Mainly because hes new and diffrent...espcially comapred to HHH, brock, is still young and pushed a tad too quickly...but still has potential.

And for Batisha, He has good potential...and starting a feud with Kane will deffently push him higher...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Big Poppa Pump because he is a fucking machine.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
jmb556

Am I the only one that thinks that Brock Lesner vs. Batista could be huge? They are both incredibly powerful, fast for their size and pull of incredible looking moves.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I prefer to watch Batista out of the four, I think he's amazing.

I really don't like Steiner...I find him annoying.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Oh no question about it Big Poppa Pump! He has what it takes to become a living legend and he will!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

without a shadow of a doubt BROCK LESNAR. he's a fucking beast. WWE offered him time off or a lighter schedule, but he is only dropping this weeks house shows and then he has vowed to do his regular schedule.

plus his mic skills are so damn good. they are just underulitized. but not any longer. with heyman out of the way Brock is able to do his own thing and suprise alot of fans by just how good he is.

you people should tey and watch some of his OVW work. it's awsome.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
jmb556

The Bleak without a shadow of a doubt BROCK LESNAR. he's a fucking beast. WWE offered him time off or a lighter schedule, but he is only dropping this weeks house shows and then he has vowed to do his regular schedule.

plus his mic skills are so damn good. they are just underulitized. but not any longer. with heyman out of the way Brock is able to do his own thing and suprise alot of fans by just how good he is.

I agree that Brock good possibly be an incredible superstar, I just prefer him in the heel role more, with or without Heyman
Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I hear that Nathan Jones has signed with WWE.

For the Moment I'll say it's a race between Brock and Batista, Brock winning for now, because obviously Brock has had more of a chance to shine.

Lets Face it, HHH was big, but now he has slipped into that eternal heel role, and Steiner is just out from injury so don't be suprised if the heavier workload is just too heavy for him.

Other than Adding Nathan Jones to my list. Test is looking half decent for the first time in years.
And don't forget Kurt Angle, who in my opinon hasn't reached close to his potential yet.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

i say brock lesbo oooops i mean brock lesnar
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

All of them are great, no doubt about that!!!

Who wants to watch a new stable consists of Brock, Batista and Steiner???
That would be fucking sweet pussy baby!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

wrestlingGOD HHH

hes the most popular of ALL OF THOSE AMATURE DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget John Cena

hes pretty big

hes the fucking future

but wrestlingGOD HHH is the shit

Cock Lesbo and Bitchtista and Scott Sterioid just aren't entertaining

hey its my opinion

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Out of all them I gotta go with Triple H...he still is that damn good to me
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote