ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Lesner and HHH injury update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default Lesner and HHH injury update

I just read this article on PW.com

By Matt Boone

"Despite having a broken rib and torn PCL in his left knee, Brock Lesnar will be at the SmackDown! tapings tonight. WWE offered to give Lesnar a much lighter schedule to allow him time to recover, but Lesnar insisted he worked. Lesnar originally broke the rib during a house show last Saturday, and his PCL tear doesn't require surger at this time. Lesnar will be taking one weekend off from house shows, and then has vowed to work his schedule as normal from that point forward. Looks as though Lesnar's plans have changed as one of the main reasons WWE decided to take the belt off of him, was because he supposed to take several weeks off.

In addition to the swelling of his neck, Triple H is also suffering from an arm injury. Whether it's a broken wrist, or just a bad sprain of the arm, HHH has been experiencing pretty severe shoulder pains since his match at Sunday's pay-per view. Triple H didn't get the arm checked out during his lengthy visit at the hospital for throat problems, so the severity of the injury is not yet clear at this point."
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Raw was better without Triple H...let's hope he stays out of action a little bit longer.

I knew Brock would be on S.D cause he aint no puss. i expect this Brock/show feud to continue to....Armegedon, maybe a triple threat, maybe a fatal four way, or a 1 on 1.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Yea Raw was better without HHH but the only reason why I wanted to see him on Raw was so Big Poppa Pump would kick his ass.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroE
Yea Raw was better without HHH but the only reason why I wanted to see him on Raw was so Big Poppa Pump would kick his ass.

Dont worry about it...that day will come!!

p.s i told you that Steiner will be a face!!
(for now)