ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Big Up To HHH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default Big Up To HHH

I love HHH bashing as much as the next guy, but the last 24 hours have changed my opinion about the man. First off, he gets his throat crushed (I was there) 5 minutes into the match, and not only finishes the match, but wrestles longer than anyone else, and takes additional bumps which you know had to kill him. Also in an interview on WWE.com he goes out of his way to put over RVD. We all know that RVD has caught alot of heat for supposedly working stiff with his kicks, and generally not taking care of his opponents. HHH went out of his way in the interview (When asked if there would be heat on RVD) to say that he always feels safe working with RVD. Now I know its not much, but he could have just passed it off as "accidents happen'. But the fact that he went out of his way to put over RVD earned my respect. It was a good interview. Check it out at wwe.com. I know he still is a egotistical maniac most likely, but I have new respect for the guy.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I respect him too.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I respect him too.
Same here.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

HhHs_MaMaCiTa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HhHs_MaMaCiTa Send a message via Yahoo to HhHs_MaMaCiTa

its quite sad...i hope he recovers soon
HhHs_MaMaCiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

the only way i'll respect his ass is if he come's on tv and apoligizes for us fans having to put up with his boring crap and admit he's not the legend he thinks he is. fuck HHH, he's still gonna be an asshole(hope his thighs or his arms fall clean off of his body next time the juice catches his ass). i am blindly anti-hhh biased for life.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have always had respect for the Game,he has proved him self over and over again. I think he knew that it was'nt RVD's fault because there was no way in hell RVD had the space to jump high enough to 5 star him.The roof of that damn thing was not high enough!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

HhHs_MaMaCiTa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HhHs_MaMaCiTa Send a message via Yahoo to HhHs_MaMaCiTa

ahwell he has other people to respect him
HhHs_MaMaCiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by HhHs_MaMaCiTa
ahwell he has other people to respect him
yeah, i guess. i have no problem having an unpopular opinion.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

I ALWAYS WILL RESPECT THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE BUSINESS.
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

Quote:
Originally posted by KLIQHOGAN
I have much respect for Kurt Angle too, but that is irrevelent to this thread.

The fact of the matter is that Triple H is such a roid head, that it's made his already fragile body frail and easily injured to the point if he stubbed his toe on the way to the ring, he would dislocate his knee, and become a jellyfish for months, while the WWE tried to play if off as some self unassured Angle.

I do not respect anything that Triple H does, as he is one of the main reasons for the WWE's failure.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by KLIQHOGAN

Ya, i respect Brock Lesnar as well !!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

You people can bash all you want, the fact is that you can't prove he plays backstage politics/holds people back/is responsible for the downturn in ratings. All you guys are just talking out your ass.

One thing you can prove is that HHH is one of the gutsiest performers there ever has been. Take for example when he tore his quad. Not only did he finish the match, but he took a walls of Jericho on the announce table, making his rehabilitation time longer in the process. Meanwhile, Kevin Nash suffers a similar injury, falls to the ground, screams and writhes in agony. Nash took it like a woman, but HHH has proven consistently he's a man's man, and a champion's champion.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Edgegore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
the only way i'll respect his ass is if he come's on tv and apoligizes for us fans having to put up with his boring crap and admit he's not the legend he thinks he is. fuck HHH, he's still gonna be an asshole(hope his thighs or his arms fall clean off of his body next time the juice catches his ass). i am blindly anti-hhh biased for life.
Me too. Besides I don't remember all this from the McMahon camp after Owen Hart was killed IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOW. The show still went on because Vinny Mac didn't want to stop the show and refund tickets. So I won't be shedding any tears for his soon to be son in law HHH. I hope he stays gone.

RIP OWEN HART!!!
Edgegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

how fucking dare you accuse the McMahons of not caring about Owen.

Vince has a hard decision to make the night Owen died. Either tell the fans and have them cry or think that it was just an angle. or not tell them let them have the great show they paid for and then go home and find out that it is real.

Hell the next night Vince dedicated the whole damn show to owen. he even cept clips of him off the air that night because Owen's best work was as a despical heel and it would have been in very bad taste to show clips of him with the announcers bashing him.

fuck, read foley's book. he was there and he even said that he didn't think there was a right or wrong answer that night. he also stated that everybody was in shock and mourning.

Vince was even at the funeral (if my memory servers me correctly)along with many other wrestlers and freinds owen had made over the years.

I have never herd a more assinine statment in my life.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

makes me love the man more and more....as I have said in previous posts...HHH is a "character" Paul Levesque is the MAN behind the character....I love and respect them both....and he has said he doesnt like some of the things going on...WELL HELL we all <well some of us> work and know we have to do shit sometimes we dont like..but we love that paycheck coming in so we have to do something...anyways I respect the man and am praying he is ok.

Having said that....I hope people realize RUMORS are what they are...and no one knows what is going on but the ppl there....I KNOW someone personally there and it is not AS BAD as some say, and some people leak things to make it more and mroe REAL looking.........jobs are jobs and b/c you think it is what you WANT to do...sometimes it isnt...