ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Beginning of a New 4 Horsemen Chapter...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up The Beginning of a New 4 Horsemen Chapter...

I knew when Ric Flair came out in a suit he would be having some else fight Kane.

If the rumors are true it looks like The new 4 Horsemen will be Ric Flair, HHH, Batista, and maybe Randy Orton.

I know it's just another recycled stable but they have to do something with HHH and Flair's charachter because they bascially run the show.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Default Re: The Beginning of a New 4 Horsemen Chapter...

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
I knew when Ric Flair came out in a suit he would be having some else fight Kane.

If the rumors are true it looks like The new 4 Horsemen will be Ric Flair, HHH, Batista, and maybe Randy Orton.

I know it's just another recycled stable but they have to do something with HHH and Flair's charachter because they bascially run the show.
Everything he said is probably true, and I think it stinks. I don't want to see the Horsemen in WWE.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't know how good Randy Orton will fit with the rest of the guys.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I don't know how good Randy Orton will fit with the rest of the guys.
Exactly. In every incarnation of the Horsemen, the main thing was that they were badasses. Orton has had weeks spent making him a goofball. I don't know how he is gonna fit. Unless they do a complete 180' on his character development. Which would make the last month and a half of his TV time a big waste.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

IM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING THE "NEW" 4 HORSMEN ON RAW.THERES BEEN RUMORS THAT HHH WILL BE THE LEADER(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) I LIKE HIM AN ALL BUT FLAIR SHOULD BE THE LEADER,SHI* HES BEEN IN HORSMEN IN AND OUT .
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 05:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I really doubt the four horsemen are ever coming back.

Maybe we will se a new stable with HHH, Flair, Bautista and ??
but expect them to have a different name...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

I think Lance Storm would fit better in that equation more than Randy Orton.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
HBKRVDFan

Why bring this old team back. It's really old school. I think HHH needs to turn face actually. His bad boy gimmick is gettin a bit old. He should have reformed Degeneration X like everybody wanted him to
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't want a new 4Horsemen,I loved the old one.
I think they schould just leave it in the past.
As for Randy Orton he needs to learn how to wrestle first before they do anything with him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 11:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i hope they use a different name the the 4 Horsemen because they have only screwed up legendary wrestling stables this year.

i see a new stable of at least four guys. HHH, Slick Ric, Batustia, and some high flyer, like Jeff Hardy (would hate to see that), D-Lo
(might save his carreer), or Randy Orton (because of his father and Batustia could form a tag with him that might work.)

i think the whole Orton goofball thing is to make fans think he cant be a bad ass when it comes to it.

most likly to be in this new stable: HHH, Ric, Batustia, and Orton

not like it is really that hard to predict.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

HhHs_MaMaCiTa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HhHs_MaMaCiTa Send a message via Yahoo to HhHs_MaMaCiTa
Default Re: Re: The Beginning of a New 4 Horsemen Chapter...

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

Everything he said is probably true, and I think it stinks. I don't want to see the Horsemen in WWE.
LMAO four horseman is too wcw`ish but meh...thats just what i think
HhHs_MaMaCiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

triple hhh(because i said so.)
slick ric(hhh manager)
batista(helped flair)
regal(supposedly friendly backstage with hhh)
storm(reagals partner)
no name for them yet but thats my guess.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
triple hhh(because i said so.)
slick ric(hhh manager)
batista(helped flair)
regal(supposedly friendly backstage with hhh)
storm(reagals partner)
no name for them yet but thats my guess.
That sounds good...And i kind of like it....But please not as the horsemen
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
That sounds good...And i kind of like it....But please not as the horsemen
i thought it sounded shit but thats how i saw a new stable forming.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: Re: The Beginning of a New 4 Horsemen Chapter...

Quote:
Originally posted by HhHs_MaMaCiTa

LMAO four horseman is too wcw`ish but meh...thats just what i think
But so, was the nWo!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote